porn actors p 2

this was highly recommended and i wanted to write something since i'm still really passionate about writing :). also what happened to the twins i haven't heard of them in forever, like i'm not so involved like before but now n then i check on them but last i checked nothing appeared.
-lovinggrant 
—————————-
i haven't seen ethan since that day. normally that's not a problem but he's been on my mind ever since. i keep remembering after our shift. the sweat and the screaming he created from me. even tears of joy.

he took me to his home after work. his house was absolutely beautiful. we had a cup of wine maybe too many cups and we cut our short talk fast. something had came over me i made the first moves. i was on top. i got on top of him and made out with him. he grabbed my body like he couldn't have enough of it. we both got naked in seconds. we wasted no time. i threw him on the couch. he was hard as ever. harder than earlier today, bigger.

I got a control of myself after getting naked enough to tease him. i gave him a lap dance not allowing him to go inside me yet.

"don't do that" he said frustrated as i kept pushing his arms away. i felt so unbelievably sexy. seeing him so eager to fuck me made me horny i was so wet. i got on my knees and started to suck his dick.
"god just let me fuck you already"

i giggled as i got up and sat on his coffee table. i spread my legs and whisper loud enough
"earn it"

he smile to himself and got on his knees and kissed my legs leading down to my vagina. he stared at me as he ate me out. he looked back down and pushed 2 fingers in me. he made me moan and throw my head back. he was consistent and hit the right spots. just when i was gonna hit my high he stops. i look at him a bit annoyed.

"why'd yo-" i started but he stopped me and told me to follow him. he lead me to a room with a bed a bunch of like surfaces. this was his sex room. my eyes light up i was excited now. he grabbed me and put me on the bed.

"you want me to earn it" he repeated my words. i nodded
"i'm going to make you cum 5 times before i make you cum 10 other times" he said "and you're not getting breaks" he went into his closet and grabbed a box filled with toys.
"you've been a brat these past months" he said putting a vibrator inside me and taking a remote out.

i moaned and smiled. i've never experienced this type of excitement towards sex even if i'm a porn actor and done so many scenarios.

"i've been dying to use these" it was rope.
"do you mind if i" he used my own wetness to lube up a mechanical dildo and put it in my ass.
i moaned loud and couldn't hold it in anymore. i was moaning as he was so calmly close to me.
"tie you up right, and record this"

i nodded.
"what a good girl" he smiled and tied me up
"n you wouldn't mind of after. i fuck the brat out of you personally" i nodded faster as he turned up the vibrators speed.

"omg ethan" i moaned loudly

"hey! world to y/n" said my manager as we were walking downtown

"oh i'm sorry what was that"

"omg you are such a bobble head." he started to remind me of my entire schedule again for the fifth time.
"you'll be shooting with ethan next week. last performance you did like 2 weeks ago yeah do that again. here's the script"

stepbrother and stepsister. it's just me and him. and there is no kissing involved just sex. perfect.
————————
i'm cutting it short. should i just make like a whole book about them. it'll have love and smut. lots of smut. or should i just continue their little love story on this one??? lmk!!!