Brother's best friend.

Y/N POV

I was laying on my bed scrolling threw Instagram until my twin brother, Cole, walked in.

"Hey, the twins are gonna come over in about 15 minutes, just wanted to tell you for you can the walking in your underwear, thanks." He said and left

"Okay." I Said and continued to what I was doing. I heard noise downstairs but I ignored it. I was never close with the twins. We would talk, maybe hang out but with my brother and that's it. Always with my brother. But I have to admit they were really hot. I was more interested into Ethan. Grayson not so much because he seemed too innocent but Ethan was interesting.

I got bored and decided to make a little snack and then watch a movie.

I had some pink shorts well booty shorts since you can see just a bit of my lower ass, a black tank top and my hair was in a messy bun. Cute. Not really but it's whatever.

I walked downstairs and saw the twins on the couch on their phones, I didn't see Cole though. Ethan looked up and saw me.

"Hey, Y/N" he said making Grayson look up as well.

"Hey" says Grayson as well

"Hey twins." I said, Grayson and ton his phone again. Ethan didn't, he kept his eyes on my as I walked to the kitchen.

I opened the top cabinet and jumped up once to grab the popcorn. I put it in the microwave, and walked back upstairs.

I put the office on and watched.

Cole's POV ( your brother)

I went to the basement to grab a controller I thought I lost but found on top of the small sofa.

I went back to the living room.

"Yo, Gray." I Said and Grayson raised his head

"Think fast." I Said and threw the controller, he caught it.

We did a squad on Fortnite and just played.

After like a hour of playing*

"Hey, I'm going to the bathroom." Says Ethan, standing up.

"Me and Grayson will play with out you and then you'll just join" I said.

"Alright." He said and ran up the stairs, turned the corner heading to the bathroom.

Y/N POV

I was already through 2 episodes in, until I hear a knock on my door. Weird.

I look at the door and Ethan walks in, fast.

"E-Ethan." I Said confused. Getting up.

He came close to me quick, hushing me.

"Shh, Shh, Shh." He said putting a finger over his mouth and pulling me closer by grabbing my waist. (He closed the door)

"Y/N, I need you. Please." He says with needy in his voice and eyes.

"What." I said confused holding his arms.

"I want you." He said.

"Ethan, you want me, what do you-" 

"I want to fuck you, and see you scratch my back and moan my name, in a whisper because my brother and yours are downstairs. I want you to call me Daddy." He said, his eyes filled with lust.

Before he could start anything, I grabbed his face and kissed him. He grabbed the back of my neck and in deepened the kiss. Making it into a heated make out. 

"Jump." He said

I did so, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he held them, my arms around his neck and my hands playing with his hair.

I became hard, and let me down. I pushed him on the bed and he pulled my arm so I could be on top him.

I took his shirt off and then took my tank top. He kissed me again, and played with my covered nipples. He reached behind my back and solo handed took my bra off.

I disattached my lips from his, panting for air, as he was too.

"That was hot." I said.

He laughed at my comment, and continued to kiss me.

I started to grind on his crotch and he groaned.

"Fuck." He said in the kiss.

He quickly took his pants and boxers off and then mine.

"Why are in a rush, daddy." I said

"Because I have been craving you for so long, and I only have a excuse of going to bathroom." He said kissing me.

"You want to take this slow, baby." He said, moving hips lips to my neck and sucking on it. I moaned lowly.

"Yes." I Said.

"What's my name." He said.

"Daddy". I said

"Good girl." He said and kissed me one last time before he put his pants on and I put my shorts. We both got dressed and he was about to walk out until he turned around.

"Y/N, making me wait, means I won't have any mercy, baby. Be ready, Text me when no one is home. I want you to scream." He said.

I raised my eyebrow, he definitely made me wet.

"Bye, Daddy." I Said. I kissed him and he left.

————————
Hi. I just needed to post and wanted to leave on a cliff hanger because sweetie I am not done. :) but my grades are shit so I might not upload in a while, because parents :). So cya! Xoxo.

(Not edited)