Photographer

Y/N POV

I was editing a video from a film I did with Emma Chamberlain and i wanted to take a small break so I went in my emails.

*New email from Dolan twins*

Oh my god, no. The Dolan twins reached out to me

I immediately opened it and it read

"Hello, this is Grayson and Ethan, we saw your amazing work on Instagram and we contacted our good friend, Emma Chamberlain, as we see you did some photos with her and we wanted to ask if you would like to be our photographer, we would pay you.

From - Ethan and Grayson Dolan"

I smiled and answered

"Hello, Grayson and Ethan, I would love to be your photographer. My number is (your number) for you can contact me any time. Thank you"

Sent.

Simple. But I suck at emails.

Moments later I got a text from a unknown number.

Unknown: hello, it's Ethan, thank you for accepting!

Me: hello, thank you for reaching out to me! :) is there any specific day you want to meet up for pictures, or?

Ethan: actually we were wondering if you were okay with doing a summer shoot.

Me: that sounds great! When shall we meet.

Ethan: whenever we can clear our schedule.

Me: how about next week Saturday, I need to finish up with Emma's shoot.

Ethan: that's sounds perfect! Thank you.

Me: thank you too!

"Yes" I said mentally. Another job!

* Friday*

Me: hey twins, I suggest packing a swimsuit and then casual clothes, we would go to the beach and then we could go hiking on the mountain, for some sunset pictures.

E: that sounds good.

G: okay.

Me: alright see you tomorrow at 4:00

G: can't wait!

E: same here

*next day*

As said we met at 4:00. I went to their house and they were done packing. I had my camera, phone, and I was wearing a white crop top with some high waisted shorts. My hair was in a pony tail sense it was gonna be hot today.

I knocked on the door and Ethan opened.

"Hi" I Said first

"Hey."

He said bringing in for a hug.

"It's nice to meet you." I Said

"Thank you, nice to meet you too, you are so talented." He said

"Thank you."

Grayson came in shortly after some small talk

Ethan had a black shirt and blue/ white swimsuit.

Grayson had a blue and pink flowers on his, and a tank top.

I introduced myself to Grayson and we hugged. They were both just a little taller. I reached to their shoulder. Sad.

"Alright let's head to the beach first and then we can go to the mountains, if you guys would like." I Said

"Ya, let's go hiking." Said Ethan