porn actors p.3

so i thought about and i am going to keep doing smut about them here. like the little smut moments AND have a book of them. the book will go in more of their hatred and drama, back story basically and how they are rn and what they will be. First chapter comes out Saturday. consider it a christmas gift ;).
new chapters will be out every week if possible
———————
"who's there" i yelled as someone knocked on my door.

"it's daddy" ethan said walking in

i fake gagged and said ew. he walked towards me as i kept doing my makeup. i prefer myself to do my makeup since it's so fun but my hair gets done. i cannot deal with my hair though. but it's already done.

"done act like a brat right now could you" he said in a low voice as he towered behind me

"or what" i said ever so casually. and like that i was turned on immediately. i hate to admit but he has me attracted to him now. i want him. not as a lover, but as my pleaser.

"you need a reminder of what happened i dunno a month ago maybe"

"maybe i do." i said staring at him through the mirror, he was biting the inside of his mouth

there was a knock at the door and then an entry by my manager. ethan backed off my chair and glared at him. my manager was too excited and all over the place to even notice his existence.

"you're still not done! okay this show is about to start in like an hour and one of the biggest producers are OUT there. you know Kim K's producer!! JOE FRANCIS! now i know you are one of the big dogs now but Kim K is bigger! and you deserve to be there so hurry up" he finally took a breath and he looked at ethan.

"and you need no distractions! leave dolan let's go" he said swatting him away and out the room.

he is such a cock blocker. i sighed n finished getting ready. The Oscars for porn was small but had very well known people. i expected a lot of skin showing but no. everyone was elegant and stunning.

me and ethan won best duo of the year, he won the best pair of 6 pack. i won the best stamina. the whole thing is a joke to me but the producers and the opportunities that i would be fool to not take advantage for is crazy.

at the after party i was sipping on my drink in the corner watching people dance and go crazy drunk. ethan found me again.

"this party is kinda lame. do you agree"

i nodded and drank more of my drink.
"you wanna finish that drink at my house" he said
"it's like you read my mind" i smiled at him

next thing i knew i was on top of him grinding on him.
"tell me what you want me to do with you and i will." he said

"i want you to fuck me" i whispered 

"perfect" he said

he carried me from off his couch to his special room. we made out the way there instead. he laid me down and took of his clothes i followed his lead. he sucked on my tit keeping eye contact with me. he kissed me down my stomach done to my pussy.

he then alined himself with me.
"are you ready. i'm going in hard and fast" he said, an evil grin was on his face

i was excited and nodded
he held his dick and rammed inside me fast and hard like he said making me yell. he groaned in unison. he kept the tempo and thrusted as fast as he went in making me a moaning and yelling mess. he stopped and turned me over completely. he lifted my hips and went inside me again. he pushed my neck down and thrusted into my slow but feel inside me. he changed it up and grabbed my hands and used them as a handle. after an hour of pounding into me straight fast and rough. slowing down and going in deep and throwing me around like nothing he got tired and sat on the chair nearby. letting me rest only for a second. we both drank from our alcohol.

"come here princess" he said. i walked to him.

"see there's a problem" he said

"what?" i said

i straddled him and he held my hips.

"you can still walk" he said

he alined himself and slammed me down making me almost yell and moan.

"work for it. make me cum" he said. he smacked my ass and put his hands on the arm rests of the chair. he leaned his head back as he moaned to me riding him.

"jesus ethan you're dick is so big" i said laughing a bit. he smiled.

"you're ass is big" he said smacking it. i moaned to his touch.

he smiled to my moan.
"you like that huh?" he said

i nodded desperately. he smacked my ass again. and i bite my lip. he smiled and started to guided my hips. he grabbed my ass and smacked it over and over again. he then hugged me and got up. i wrapped my legs around him so i would be still inside him. he put me on his bed and tied me up. he started to pound into my like crazy. i was moaning liked crazy.

"omg yes daddy" i yelled. i saw him smile
to himself.

"i thought you hated that word" he said laughing

"shut up and fuck me" i said about to reach my high

he grabbed my neck and went faster. i yelled as i came and he slowed down, he came on my stomach. we came at the same time. i threw my head back relaxing. he sat in the chair again.

"what are your thoughts on a sex swing" he asked

i lifted my hand giving him a thumbs up.
"buy it and i'll suck your dick whenever you want"
he laughed and went to the bathroom.