His favorite hooker

Y/N POV

I was a hooker and my favorite client had to be Ethan. But he doesn't know my name. He only knows me as "babygirl".

I was walking down the street and I hear a honk. A client.

"Hey daddy." I say

"Hey babygirl. Get in." Says a familiar voice. Ethan. I smirk and get in.

Ethan drives off and gets to his house. It's big just like his dick. We walk in and I push him on the couch, he is sitting and I get on top of him and kiss him, it then becomes a make out and his hands travel down my body to my ass, he grabbed it and squeezed. I ran my fingers threw his hair and pull a little, he let out a groan of pleasure.

"Baby, I want the full treatment." He says with his voice filled with lust.

I get off him and turn around, I bend down for he can have better view of my ass and I start to give him a lap dance, groans come from his mouth and I feel him turn hard. He grabs my hips and "guides me".

"Hands and knees."

I get on my knees and take his pants off and then his shirt. I stroke his chest and abs then grab his boxers and pull the down. His dick springs out hitting his stomach. He groans as i smirk.

I take his dick into my hands and jerk him off earning a moan. I lick his tip and he moans again. I take him into my mouth and bop my head, he grabs my head and face fucks me. I start to deep throat him and his moans become louder, filling the empty house.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum." He says panting holding his moans.

He came in my mouth and I swallowed it all.

I take him out and I get on top of him.

"Ride me baby,"

"Don't need to tell me twice."

I straddled him and lowered myself on to his cock, i got used to his size and started to move.

"Baby" he moaned out

"Oh my god you're huge" I moaned out and he laughed/smiled

He traveled down to my ass slapping it hard, making me moan, then travels up to my boobs and her played with them.

"Oh, just like that daddy." I moaned

He started to kiss my neck and boobs.

"Get off I am gonna cum." He says in between his moans.

I get off him and a long stream of cum comes out. I got down to this cock and lick it clean.

He was trying to regain his breath.

"That was $100 right."

I nod my head.

"Can I extended it to $200." He says with a smirk.

—————————

I have no clue what I am doing.....