porn actors

not my ideal life style i thought i'd have when i was 13. a porn star. i'm one of the most famous porn actors. today is shoot day. a threesome. with one of my great friends and ethan dolan. ethan dolan and i aren't friends. we hate each other. he tried getting me fired once. i outsmarted him. he disgusts me but he is good at his job. he lasts the longest so most of the time i'm put in rolls with him.

"eating again y/n" said ethan as i ate my food lunch

"shrimpy again" i said

"shut up. i had you struggling last time"

"only because a vibrator that was ten times better  then you" i snapped back

"hey you two quit it" said the director. the director wants us to be best friends since sex addicts love seeing us have sex.

"i would drink that dr pepper, youre gaining weight" he kept going

"you want some" i said throwing it at him.

"you bitch!"

"that is enough. separate them." yelled the director. "fix him up." he pointed at ethan. "y/n sweetie the whole point of the porno is for two people to fuck in good conditions. so no slapping in the porno even if it's because of enjoyment"

i did slap ethan a lot in the last one. that's just because he was pissing me off before.
"if he could possible get a penis enlargement surgery maybe i'll respect his dick" i said

"y/n enough" said my agent. "so sorry" he said taking me away.

i calmed down before going on set. the scene was about a 2 college students and their professor having a threesome.

"god damnit" i heard the director say. "ethan, y/n read this and learn. improvise if you must but get it done before tomorrow" they called it off. i looked at ethan.

it was a whole new script. claire couldn't make it. ethan looked at me.
"practice together while the time you have" said my agent

"i was going to say the same thing" said ethan's agent. They gave each other that flirty look and jesus literally just fuck each other already. 

we looked at each other and walked to somewhere quiet and read out our lines.

"now that i can help you with that" i said

"do the scene" said my agent.

i had to touch him and give him a massage.
"yeah y/n give me a massage" he said

i clenched my jaw and got up. i started to massage him.
"act like your attracted to him" said his agent. i rolled my eyes and started to touch his chest. ethan read from the script as i did this.

"keep going. up until you both are naked" i stopped

"don't hesitate baby" whispered ethan.

"fuck you" i whispered
_______
"alright did you learn your lines" said the director

"yes they even practiced together" did my agent