Extra help

*skip first paragraph if you want because it isn't apart of the story, it's just a little boring thank you*

I have over a 100 reads on smut. Thank you. Never thought that would happen. Because this is a book of when I'm bored and when I have read smut books in the past and think they are lame and make my own. But thank for reading this, book. K, now to what you guys want. Smut. (And Ethan ;))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV
.
My first period was math class upstairs. i sat in my seat and scrolled on my phone until i felt a presence next to me. it was ethan, he was a sweet guy just not the brightest in math. i know he's good at science which is odd since science and math kinda correlate together anyway.

"hey" he said
i simply gave him a grin and we sat on our phones waiting for class to start. i have to admit i had a minor crush on him and enjoyed helping him in class. but his girlfriend and the fact i'm lowkey a pussy i could never get with him.

"Alright class." Says Mr.Fraqua (FAR-QUA) walking into the class room. "Everyone take a seat, pull out your earbuds and headphones please." Mr. Fraqua was a pretty chill teacher comparison to the other teachers in the building.

"I am gonna pass back the tests from last week, you can retake the test anytime, just need to tell me and I will arrange a tutor for you to study for a harshly a week and then you can retake the test." He said and looked at the first few papers. "I suggest some of you to retake the quiz because, yeesh." He said making a "y'all got a bad results on this" face.

The class laughed slightly.

"While I pass these out, I want you guys to open your textbooks to page 156, please." He said walking around the classroom already passing back the tests. Many did so other just looked at their test scores and were either really happy or devastated.
as i was taking my textbook out Mr. Fraqua left my test on it. i got a 97%. i was surprised with myself. that test made me literally want to cry my eyes out. which i did after in my car.

"good job y/n, highest grade in all my classes" He said proud. i found myself grinning. ah academic satisfaction.

i heard a sigh from ethan and him slouch. i looked over and he said "what'd you get"
we showed each other our test scores and i suddenly felt guilty for getting a good score. he got a 56%.
"fuck" he whispered and went to Mr. Fraqua
i could slightly listen to their whispers but i thought it was rude to ease drop.

"Y/N come here please." Said Mr. Fraqua.
"Ethan here, needs some extra help. Do you mind helping him out. Maybe take some time of your day to help. It's fine if you say no, we understand." He said softly as i stood next to Ethan who was looking at me already.

i glanced at ethan and then back to Fraqua and agreed to help him. He thanked me and sent us back to our desks. it was a bit awkward until the end of the period. As i was packing up ethan started conversation.

"thanks for saying yes, i thought you were going to say no at first" he chuckled

i smiled "no, i don't mind." i said. god i'm so awkward. i felt my cheeks get hot. over no reason this is so embarrassing for no reason.

"Can you today." he asked after a brief silence.
"um i would have to let you know. i dunno if i can"

"i can give you my number and you can just let me know" he said pulling his phone out.
"uh yeah" i said. i dunno why that made me excited but he put my phone number in as we walked out the class, together.

"great, so let me know by lunch?" he questioned
"yup" i said giving him a thumbs up and walking the other way. i think that was more awkward.

*skip to lunch*.
as i walking out with my friends i heard someone call my name from behind me. it was ethan, i smiled slightly as i waited for him to catch up with me. i told my friends i would catch up and they kept walking.
"so do you know if you can come over" he asked
"oh? you wanted me to go over to your house" i said puzzled