fantasize about me

girls name: Natalie

I had just gotten home from my long shift to my roommates brother, ethan sitting on our couch.

"oh?! hi ethan" i said surprised closing the door behind me.

"hey" he said ever so casually

"where's cam?"

"she ran to the store"

i nodded, put my stuff down and excused myself to my room. i called cameron while getting ready for a shower. she explained to me that Ethan and Grayson had an argument but she'll bring food for us after shopping with her boyfriend. she would be a while so i decided to try and bond with Ethan even if he's just staying for a while. i've always had a crush i guess you could say on ethan. more like i would fantasize about him. i fantasize him fucking me anytime i see him in different places, on the beach when we went paddle boarding, in a restaurant bathroom, and right now - i was imagining us fucking on my couch - him face fucking me and making me his slut that he came do whatever he wants to. but i would never actually make a move, he is my best friends little brother. cameron soon came and we had our food as i pushed back my thoughts of us and had a nice conversation with them.
——
"hey i'm going to eric's house nat" whispered cam as she came into my room. eric's her bf and she goes over often leaving me to masturbate in an empty house, but Ethan was here. And after being around him and my thoughts i am embarrassingly turned on. i put some music on and pulled out my rose vibrator. trusty reliable 🙏🏽.

i closed my eyes and i started to fantasize again. imagining him touching and kissing all over me. him teasing and speaking his dirty thoughts of me too. then us fucking for countless rounds just pure rough sex like in the movies. i felt a pleasurable sensation go through my entire body to where i covered my mouth to cover an uncontrollable moan. my legs shivered slightly as i came. i was catching my breath and grabbed my phone.

Imessage: Ethan
can i join you?

i got so embarrassed thinking that he might have heard me. but this is literally what i want, it's right in front of me. i put my shorts on and opened my door and there he was with his phone in hand. he looked a bit embarrassed as i just caught him listening to me masturbating. i pulled him in for a kiss and he immediately kissed me back. he walked us to my bed while still kissing and sat me down. he took his short off and i followed his lead as we both got naked. i stood up to take my shorts off and he kissed me. he gently pushed me onto the bed and immediately started kissing my body just like i imagined.

he kissed my legs then my stomach, he stopped at my boobs as he started to suck on them. i moaned out in pleasure.
"i have been dying to fuck you natalie" he said while kissing my neck.

i hummed to his words. i reached down to his dick and he was already hard. he was also big, i started palming him and he groaned in pleasure.
"then fuck me ethan" i whispered back to him , looking him in the eye. he examined my face and kissed me immediately. he aligned himself with me and slowly went inside me. he looked at me as i tried not to whince at him entering me.

"fuck ethan" i whispered

"do you want the whole thing natalie" he said looking me in the eye. i nodded
"use your words"

"yes daddy" i said. i could see his satisfied face as he kissed on me again and slowly went all the way in i couldn't help but gasp as i felt his entire dick inside me.

he looked at me in concern and i kissed him to reassure.
"please fuck me" i begged as our faces were so close to each other. he started to move slowly in and out of me. he was examining my face to see when i was no longer in pain but in pleasure.

i moaned as did deeper strokes.
"faster baby" i moaned. i could see him smile as he sped up slowly.
"fuck yes you feel so good natalie" he moaned.

he kept that tempo for a while.
"can i take things up" he asked. i smiled and said yes.
he turned me around quickly and started to fuck me hard.
"oh my gosh ethan!" i yelled out.
"is this what you wanted, for me to fuck you" he said
i couldn't even focus on what he was saying all i felt was immense pleasure by being fucked like a slut.
"answer" he said fully inside me and pausing
"yes, thank you" i said out of breath. he pushed himself into me deeper.
"oh my god you fuck so good" i said moaning
he pulled me up and kissed my neck.
"do you like it when i fuck you like this"
"yes daddy i love it" i said still trying to catch my breath.
he let go of me and stopped fucking me. he was sitting down and i turned to him.
i kissed him and he pulled me on top of him. i aligned us and put him inside of me. he moaned and i immediately saw his face become embarrassed. i smiled and kissed him as i started to ride him.
"fuck yes" he moaned
he kissed on my neck and i could feel him leave hickies on my neck. he grabbed my waist and pushed me up and down. i didn't fight against him and starting basically jumping on his dick.
"fuck i'm gonna cum" he moaned into my chest
i was a moaning mess.
"me too" i said breathless.
i felt my body go through another immense pleasure to where my lower body felt numb and i couldn't even moan from the pleasure. i could feel him fill inside me with his cum as he groaned. we held and stared at each other, we both were realizing what had happened as we tried catching our breath.
"holy fuck" he basically whispered
"that was good" i said
we smiled and he kissed me.
"let's go to walgreens" i said
he laughed.
"in a bit" he said and kept holding me.