No flex zone 🚫

I walked down the long hallway with my besties as students stared. Per usual. I was one of the most popular kids in my school, it felt nice. I went to my locker, Ethan waiting for me.

"Hey, babe" he said. I smiled and he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in kissing my hard.

Y/N POV

I watched awkwardly Ethan suck Emma's face off, he opened his eye and saw me, he winked and detached his lips from Emma's. What the fuck did he just do. I ignored it.

"Hi baby." Said Emma. "KIETH!" She yelled and the same boy of everyday came running down the hall.

"My locker dumbass." She said and he hurried and opened her locker.

I felt bad but it's not like I can do anything, I have been friends with Emma sense the 6th grade and she knows everything about me she can easily destroy me. And I mean everything from my school to personal life, she knows my family problems, she knows my love life, she knows how smart and how dumb I am, how athletically built I am, she knows everything.

Keith walked away fast as always. Ethan was leaning by her locker a girl waiting for him to move was getting frustrated by the second. Emma really stoped caring about people feelings considering she has cheated on Ethan multiple times, Ethan doesn't know about that though, well I think.

"Ethan!" Yelled Arron coming towards us.

"My man, what's good" he said giving him the typical bro hug.

"Yo Emma, Ethan i am going to host a party you guys down to come."

Ethan looked at Emma, for approval .

"Only if Y/N is invited and if she wants to go." Said Emma turning to me causing Ethan to stare at me.

"Obviously Y/N is invited, she is my best friend" Said Arron hugging me from the side.

"I'm her best friend, dumbass" Said Emma.

"Are you going" Said Ethan to me.

"I mean yeah." I Said

"Alright then me, y/n and Ethan will be there for sure Arron" Said Emma

"Nice, catch you guys later" he said patting Ethan then walking off.

__________
"NO FLEX ZONE" I read the sign as we entered the big house of the party. I was wearing a tight red dress that hugged my perfect body and I was already getting cat calls, damn. And I ain't even cute.

"I guess you can't flex." Said Ethan

We looked around. Yeah that was the opposite. The theme was who got drunk the fastest who got hooked up the fastest, got high the days and flex about it.

"BEER PONG!" Yelled Emma as she saw the table.

"Yes, the queen, is here" Yelled Arron. Emma laughed and I did too.

"Who wants to go against me, I'm the best at this" she said

"ME!" I yelled, Emma turned to me .

"Alright" She said, I got on the other side and we started to play.

*couple shots and drinks later*

"Yo, bitch come with me" She said obviously drunk, but that was okay I was drunk and so was Ethan. We are definitely staying the night in this place. Sorry not sorry.

I followed her upstairs as we laughed at ourselves sense we couldn't get up the stairs, Ethan behind us.

We got a room, Ethan sat in the chair, and Emma sat on the bed with me. Ethan closed the door first

"Why are we here, let's go enjoy the party" I said getting up,she pulled me back down to her by holding my wrist.

"Girl wait, me and Ethan has a idea"

I stayed quiet.

"We both think your hot as hell." Said Ethan. I was shocked.

"Emma your Bi" I Said

"I never tried it." She said

I was Pansexual, if you are cute, I'll hook up with you. I don't care who you are, I can work both.

I grabbed her face and started to make out with her. I laid her down, and took her shirt off, then my dress

"You're so hot" she said. I smirked and kept kissing her. I messaged her boobs then took her bra off.

I heard Ethan take his belt off and slide his pants off.

"Let's give your boy, a little show" I whispered in her ear.

She nodded fast. I kissed her face down to her chest then stomach traveling to her heat, taking off her tight skirt. I rubbed her with three fingers and she moaned.

"Oh fuck, Y/N, keep teasing me baby" she said.

I heard Ethan moan. I smirked.

I took her panties off and entered a finger into her, making her moan. I spread her legs even more and entered two other fingers into her vagina, thrusting my fingers fast. She moaned louder. I put her legs over my head on rested them over my shoulders, I licked her clit making her moan louder. I moved my head up and down faster making her a moaning mess. She pushed my head in deeper, moaning. I hummed and she screamed, I smirked.

She came on my mouth.

"That's gonna be one of many" I said she smiled.

I look at Ethan, and tell him to come close with one finger.

He sat on the bed, excited, his boner sticking high.

I kissed him and then started to rub his cock making him moan in the kiss. I didn't want Emma to feel left out so I motioned her to come closer. 

Ethan then took control. Bitch.

He laid me down.

"You're not fucking her" Said Emma

"Baby, it's a three way, I won't forget you." He winked.

Ethan got a condom from his pants and placed it on, he entered me making me moan.

He thrusted into me hard. With passion.

"Emma, sit on my face" I said to Emma, she did as she was told and I started to eat her out making her moan too.

"Ethan I'm going" I started but I already came.

Ethan came in the condom and Emma came on my face again, I ate it.

Emma laid down and Ethan our another condom on. I sat down on her face because she wanted to try it.

Ethan thrusted into Emma, Emma was eating me out with a passion.

She was good at it too.

"Shit Emma" I moaned.

Ethan started to kiss me and give me hickies.

We came all together again.

We stopped and laid on the bed.

"That was good" I said trying to catch my breath.

"It was" Said Ethan

________
*2 weeks later*

Emma broke up with Ethan because she claimed she was giving more attention to me then her, and she didn't receive any hickies from Ethan. Me and Ethan decided to stay as friends, who hook up. 

Oh well 🤷🏻‍♀️

_________
Yeah I didn't know what was gonna happen with this but my mind have issues.