My EX

You and Ethan were dating for a solid year until he moved away and decided not to fight for us. I was angry that he never tried. But I don't miss him. I moved on. It's been about 3 years and it's senior year. I never thought of him till today when I saw him grinding on a random girl at Jack's party.

He used to be so cute and adorable, now he is intimidating, and sexy as hell.

I stared at him with wonder what has he been doing these past 3 years. I took another sip from my drink.

I decided to walk away and forget about him, again. I probably won't see him again since the house is huge and is filled with seniors, juniors and the rest. (Sorry freshman and sophomores, love you 😘)

Why the fuck is here. I thought.

I moved through the crowd and found my friends.

"Guys, the twins are back from L.A" says Abby.

I scoff.

"They are famous now, dude." Said Bretta

"Who cares, let's party." I said pulling my other friend Sarah.

We were all dancing and only the lower class men were either shyly sitting down, trying some beer, or dancing awkwardly. Except for some they were really getting into it.

We danced and I drank. A lot. More then I should have. I knew I was drunk, but I could always control myself while drunk. Obviously I couldn't walk in a straight line or talk with slurring on my words, but I knew when I shouldn't do something wrong. But that wasn't the case today.

They were only about 150 kids in the house and I lost my friends at the party because I walked off for a minute. I walked outside and saw the last person I wanted to avoid here. Ethan. I'm drunk. Go back inside. Let's go talk to him. No don't.

"Hey Ethan." I Said slurring on my words.

You dumbass

Ethan turned around confused.

"Y/N" he said

"Long time no see, how's been life." I Said

He laughed

"Y/N let's go inside. You're drunk." He said and put his arm around me.

I refused to go inside.

"No, I stayed inside to long. I wanna be out here." I Said turning around and heading towards the hot tub.

"Y/N come on." He said walking after me.

"Ethan, did you miss me." I said DUMBASS WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!

"Of course I missed you. Now let's go inside." He said grabbing my arm

"You never came back." I Said pulling away.

"I did come back. Plenty of time. Y/N" he admitted.

"And you never visited me." I Said my voice cracking.

"Y/N I'm sorry. I swear. We can talk about this when you are sober." He said grabbing me again. "Where are your friends." He said in almost a whisper.

"You didn't miss me. You probably hate me. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for getting so mad you for having your dream come true of becoming famous and make people happy. I just wanted you to not forget me and forget who were there for you." I Said slurring a lot. Again pulling away.

"I don't hate you, Y/N." He said

"You always sucked at lieing." I Said laughing.

"I'm not lieing, Y/N" he said still smiling from my state.