Birthday cake.

I woke up before him. He looked so peaceful and beautiful sleeping. i kissed his chest, which i was laying on and sneaked my way to the kitchen. i made him our favorite breakfast and snuck back upstairs. he was still dead sleep.
"Babe, I made you some breakfast" I Said still holding the breakfast while smiling

His eyes flickered open. He smiled.

"Good morning, princess" said ethan with his morning voice.

I peaked his lips "Good morning, babe, I made you breakfast" I Said lifting our tray

"Thank you" his voice still sounded husky. he had. slight smile on his face and his hair was messy. he sat up taking the tray out of my hands. i sat next to him.

"happy birthday handsome" i said after kissing him

"aw thank you"

"how's your head" i asked. we had went out drinking with some friends the night before. i rubbed his head and he leaned into me while chewing his breakfast. We talked and napped in our bed until i decided to shower for our plans. He joined me mid shower.
"mmmm" i hummed as he hugged me and kissed my neck
"i say we skip dinner with grayson" he said
"oh come on, it'll be fun to go out"
"we already did"
"we never go out babe" i said turning around kissing him.
"plus i like making you wait" i said smiling. he smirked at me and smacked my ass and nawed at my shoulder like a child. i laughed and pushed him away getting out.
____
After a long night of drinking and singing happy birthday at least 3 times. The entire night i was teasing ethan and dancing on him. i loved teasing him like that.

I was taking my makeup in the bathroom and  felt Ethan's arms hug my waist. He moved my hair and kissed my neck. i turned around and kissed him.

"you teased me all day, you know that right" he said.
"i know" i said with a smile on my face. He kissed me and lifted me on the bathroom sink. i spread my legs for him and he immediately started to play with me. i moaned into his kiss and he went down on me.
"Shit" i said and i felt myself relax more into him. He stopped right before i was about to reach my high and i looked at him stunned.
"my turn" he said and picked me up. i laughed and called him a little shit. he was gonna tease me know. he took my dress off and kissed every part of me.
"jesus ethan" i moaned as he sucked on my boobs. "baby please" i pleaded
"mmm i love when you beg for it" he said

he took off his clothes and sat down. I smiled and got on top of him. i was wearing a black lingerie set underneath my dress. he traced his hands around my body and kissed me as i lowered myself into him. we kissed slow as i rode him up and down.

"fuck you feel so good baby" he groaned
he kept motivating me to go faster and i felt myself reach a high slowly. he laid down bring me with him. i giggled as we kept kissing. he hugged me and took our slow pace up.

"you ready" he whispered
i hummed yes. he started to fuck me himself making my soft moans turn into screams.
"ethan fuck fuck fuck" i yelled gripping his arm.
He picked us up and laid me on the bed.
"turn around" he demanded while trying to catch his breath.
i arched my back and he licked his fingers as he stroked my vagina
he went into my slowly then picked up pace. i felt myself feel 10x better. i loved this position.
i gripped the sheets as he went faster.
"you take it so well princess" he said through his grunts.
i couldn't even respond to him. he's a fucking liar, i'm a moaning mess taking this. he did three deep thrusts and turned me around.
"i wanna see your face when i cum" he says
"pls cum for me daddy" i said
he moaned to my words and he kissed me again. we made out as he kept thrusting into me.
"shit i'm coming" i moaned as i held him tighter. he looked at me as i tried not to scream in his face. i was biting my lip and tried to keep it from opening. i gasped as i felt my entire body shake and freeze as i came.
he also let go of his breath and i felt him cum into me.
"oh my god" i moaned as i felt good from him shooting into me.
we hugged each other's sweaty bodies as we tried to catch our breath.
"i love you" he said
"i love you too" he said kissing me.
after a couple mi tired of silence
"wanna go again" i asked. he laughed and said yes

______
Their birthday was so long ago and I'm barely posting this.

Also merry Christmas Eve, here is a smut to ruin your jolly. :)

Posted - sometime in december 2018
Edited - NOV 7 2022