No title idea. 💀

"Ethan, Wait. What about Isabella." I said pulling away from the make out.

His big arms were around my waist, my small hands on his beautiful face. My shirt already off, and his also. Me sitting on his desk, my legs spread and around his legs. The music being muffled cause by the door being closed.

"We aren't a thing." He said and continued to kiss me. He kissed down to my jawline and then to my chest.

My hands traveled down to his pants.

"No babygirl. Today is all about you." He said looking at me.

He got on his knees right I didn't of my heat covered by my underwear. I had a skirt on. He went into my skirt and moved my panties to the side. I moaned as he entered his finger into me. Moving it. He looked up at me to see me moaning.

"Fuck, what a beautiful sight." He said

He entered another finger giving faster. A whimper left my mouth as I wanted him inside me already me.

He entered more fingers until his whole palm was in and he was now fisting me making me moan louder each second. My body moving and shaking as the desk also moved.

I put my hands out the desk and I screamed as I came on his fingers.

"OH MY GOD. ETHAN! AHH" I moaned out. He groaned.

"Let me clean that up." He said and pulled my skirt off and my panties.

He pulled me closer to him.

He licked my clit and moved his tongue up and down fast making me whimper and moan. I was a mess.

"Oh, Ethan, yes yes yes." I said throwing my head back in satisfactory.

He finished eating me out and he took his pants off. Before he could do anything else I put my hand on his boner. And palmed him. He moaned and threw his head back.

"Shit Y/N." He said

He picked me up from the desk, I moved my hand and kissed him. He threw me on the bed and I laughed, he smiled and took his boxers.

He hovered above me.

"You ready." He said smiling

"Yes. Just do it." I Said

He entered me slowly, making me whimper in pain.

"E-Ethan." I Said

"It will feel better, I promise." He said

"I know, just please start moving." I begged. He laughed

And he thrusted into me making me moan, the pain soon became into loads of satisfaction.

We made out muffling our moans and moaning into the make out.

He held on leg and had one arm next to my head.

"Shit, Y/N, you're so tight." He said thrusting faster, making you moan louder

"Yes, Baby, moan for me." He said thrusting faster.

I moaned his name loud.

"Y/N" he moaned out.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum." I said

"Me too baby." He said

Moments after I came and he did too.

(I'm on birth control!!)

He thrusted through our highs then pulled out.

I was catching my breath and he was too.

"That was."

"Bad?" He said unconfident about what happened.

"No, it's was amazing." I Said catching my breath

"Y/N, I am in love with you. And it's not the alcohol talking. I am really in love with you." He said cuddling me

"I love you to Ethan." I Said and kissed his cheek.

Sleep over came me and we soon both were asleep.

___________
Slow your roll. I got 600 reads? What the actual fuck? Thank you so much. I am grateful for you. Also how was your thanksgiving. I ate tacos 😎. Okay bye. Love you. ❤️

(Not edited)