"Friends"

I got ready in front of my mirror.

"They're here!" Yelled my mom from downstairs

I smiled and looked out the window. I saw the Dolan's car parked outside. I heard my sister zoom past the rooms and down the stairs. I walked downstairs hearing my best friends. I ran down the rest of the stairs smiling.

"hey!" said Grayson hugging me. I smiled. I hugged Ethan, then the rest of them.

"Oh my god, the drive was so long" Said Cameron.

"Tell me about it" Said my dad

"Y/N, show the twins where they will be staying" Said my mom

"Yea Okay" I Said, I stood up from sitting on the steps and showed them the room they are staying at.

"Why can't we just have a sleepover like old times" Said Grayson

"Because. My mom said, I'm a lady and can't have guys in my room"

"Ha, if only she knew" joked Ethan.

He was referring to my ex boyfriend, ethan walked in on us. the tension built a bit. and idly i got turned on by the idea of ethan walking in on me.

I threw a pillow at him. "Assclown"

He laughed. He threw me one too. "Hey!" Said Grayson hitting Ethan with a pillow.

"you're my twin" Said Ethan hitting Grayson back.

We ended up hitting each other with pillows and play fighting with each other. laughs, running and slaps for a good 30 mins until our parents yelled to knock it off which ended in us holding in our laughs.

* 3 am*

Everyone was sleeping and I'm not tired. My sleep schedule is fucked. I thought to myself. I went to the bathroom to do my business and came out. Ethan was right outside the door.

"Jesus Christ, Ethan" I said

He chuckled softly. "Sorry."

"It's okay." I said walking past him, assuming he needed to piss too.

He grabbed my wrist and turned me to face him. I looked at him confused.

"What Ethan"

"There is a rumor going around school."

"About" I whispered

"you like me a lot more than you said you did." He whispered

I turned red, he couldn't see that though. It was true. I did like him. But he always said to others i was like a dude to him. he didn't see me as a "girl"

"Is it true"

"No,"

"Are you lying?" he said in a serious tone, he knew i was lying my ass off

"I'm not"

He stepped closer to me, making me nervous and red.