Fortnite

I was laying on the couch scrolling through Instagram with my boyfriend, Ethan.

Ethan was playing fortnite and i was laying down next to him.

"Fuck." He said as he died.

I looked at the screen seeing that he lost.

"Ha, loser."

"I can win this, just he came out of no where." He said defending himself.

"Okay babe."

"Watch me win this one." He said going to the lobby and he pressed start and waited as he got out into the game.

"Okay, win this and you get a prize." I said sitting up.

"What kind of prize?" He asked looking at me and raised his eyebrow.

"Anything you want." I said with a smirk.

"Okay. Bet." He said now focused on the game.

I went back to your position laying down, calm, knowing he wasn't gonna win cause he sucks at fortnite.

Time goes by and I look at the screen to see there was 4 people left.

"Daddy, really wants a prize." I said jokingly knowing that would turn him on, his biggest turn on and kink was being called daddy. It was hot, and I lowkey enjoyed it.

He clenched his jaw and flexed his muscles.

3 people left. He built up and found someone, he shot at him multiple times and he died.

2 people left. Interesting.

Soon there was one person left. He running from the storm at this point until the screen popped up as

"#1 victory royale."

He jumped up, "Yes." He said

I laughed and shook my head.

He looked at you and turned off his controller while doing so, "Get your ass upstairs." He said

I bite my lip knowing where this was going to and walked to the stair case and basically ran them up as Ethan followed, stumbling on some, eagerly trying to get to the shared bedroom. we got to the top of the stairs and he grabbed my face and kissed me, with lust and dominance. Yet passion and love.

He walked to the bedroom and opened the door. I grabbed the back of his neck to deepen the kiss, taking dominance.

I walked him to the bed and broke the kiss and pushed him onto the bed. He landed perfectly and he rubbed his hands together knowing what he wanted.

I slowly took off my shirt and touched my boob and squeezed teasing him. I followed with my jeans. I walked to him and straddle him. Kissing him slowly and taking his shirt off, then pants.

"Baby, I don't like waiting." He said in the kiss.

I broke the kiss once again and took his boxers off, his dick bounced up and hit his stomach, making Ethan moan.

"Oh daddy, is always ready." I said getting down my knees. I grabbed his dick and stroked up and down then taking him all in, the rest i pumped in my hand.

I bobbed my head making Ethan groan and moan, i soon start to deep throat him as he moaned making me gag, but I were happy since it pleased him.

"What a good girl." He said panting.

I kept doing so.

"I'm gonna-" he says before a warm liquid filled my mouth, I sallowed every drop of it.

His eyes went wide as that was the first time i have done that. I licked him clean and kissed his tip, making him moan.

"That was hot." He said trying to regain himself

"Oh, daddy, I'm not done." i said straddling him again.

I took my red panties off as he took off my red bra, one handed as i kissed him. I reached over for a condom from the night stand, ripping it open and putting it on Ethan's dick.

"You ready." I told him.

"What's my name." He said with a raspy voice putting his hands on my ass and squeezing.

"Daddy." I said lowering yourself onto him, teasing him and yourself. He grabbed my hips and pulled me down, making me scream his name.

"Omg, Daddy." I said moaning at the fast action.

He moaned in response, i slowly started to move my hips up and down.

"Y/n oh, just like that." He said leading me with his big hands.

"Baby, faster." He said while moving me, i did as you were told and moved faster making me scream in pleasure.

"AHHHH." I said having the pleasure high.

I started to bounce up and down making my boobs move and he put his large hands on them massaging, making me moan. I grabbed the side of his neck pulling him into a kiss while I rided him.

"I'm gonna-"

"Hold it in I'm so close." He said wanting us to come together.

"E- Daddy." I said correcting myself.

"Okay, princess, cum for me, cum for daddy," he said, which came out so hot. I came and he did too filling the condom.

I got up from him and layed on the shared kind bed next to Ethan, trying to catch your breath.

We crawled into the bed sheets and cuddled.

"You should win in fortnite more often, Baby." I said after I caught my breath.

Ethan chuckled at my comment.

"For sure." He said, the room went quite as we drifted to sleep.

———————————-
I followed the trend with fortnite, be proud. Idek if someone has already done it or not but if they have, sorry? Okay bye!

<3

(EDITED)