First time

Ethan's POV

"Ethan, are you sure no one is home" Said Y/N closing my bed room door.

"Babe, I'm not stupid" Said Ethan

"I know it's just I don't want to get caught" She said

"We have 3 hours, we are gonna be okay" I reassured her wrapping my arms around her small waist.

It stayed quiet for a while, she reached for my face and kissed me. Her hands went to my hair and she played with it. My hands travelled her body. We kept making out until she pulled on my black shirt. I took it off and she took her shirt off. She looked at my abs and I admired her covered boobs with her red bra. I bite my up and we connected our lips again, she reached behind her back and took her bra off. I picked her up and lauded her on the bed, I hovered above her.

I took my pants off and she took her's.

I kissed her neck and sucked on it trying to find her sweet spot, I heard her moan softly, I smirked and kept sucking on her spot. She traveled her hands down the my Calvin Klein underwear and started to palm me making me groan and moan.

I grabbed her hand making her stop. She looked at me and raised her eyebrow.

"Let me pleasure you, baby"I Said and kissed her body all the way to her underwear line. I took her underwear off and threw it to the ground. I spread her legs and put the over my shoulders, I laid my tongue flat on her pussy making her moan softly.

I licked up then down making her moan.

"Ethan." She moaned, that was so hot, she turned me on more, I kept going faster moving my head side to side making her moan louder. She moaned my name louder and grabbed my hair and pulled me down lower.

"Ethan, I'm gonna" she said before a juicy liquid came into my mouth, it was sweet and delicious.

"Mmm" I Hummed making her moan again. I cleaned her out with my tongue making her moan even more.

"Ethan! ITS ME GRAYSON!" I heard from downstairs.

I closed my eyes frustrated.

Y/N got dressed quickly and I did too we got under the sheets and cuddled.

"Hey Ethan, oh- hi Y/N" Said Grayson walking

"Hey Gray," we Said in sync

"Was I interrupting something." He said

"No, we are just having a child day" Said Y/N before I could say anything.

"Oh, do you guys want to watch a movie." Said Grayson.

"Uh, Yeah," Said Y/N again.

You have to be kidding me, I have a fucking boner and my brother wants to watch a movie.

Y/N got out of my bed and Grayson already led the room.

I got up and walked to her.

"We need to finish this, later" I said pointing at my boner.

She laughed and kissed me.

"We will don't worry babe, I won't keep you waiting." A sigh of relief left my mouth. "Too long" She said walking past me. I groaned and she giggled.

"Just hurry and fix yourself, babe." She said

"Yeah, so easy for you" I told her.

I turn around and I feel a strike on my ass, I grab my ass cheeks and turn around. Y/N giggling and ran downstairs.

_______
Don't worry their is gonna be a part 2 to first time. :)