Locker room

(edited version y/n is cringe to me, her name is now miranda)
Ethan's POV
I walked with my friend, Miranda to our class. It has became routine now to walk each other to classes. we normally make fun of others or make fun of each other. i enjoy our little friendship but i have to admit i have been crushing on her since i met her. But i can't bring myself to get actually talk to her about my feelings for her.
i dropped her off at the girls locker room and then walked to the boys locker room. Arron came to be a jackass and try to seem more of a man because miranda, while she was drunk, gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"she wants me" he said so proud of himself. me and jack found ourselves laughing in his face

"she does NOT!" said jack half laughing
"when i told her what she did she was DISGUSTED with herself arron! you do not got it like that" i basically yelled at him.
"whatever man, drunk actions are sober thoughts"
"you said that so wrong" said jack following him out. i laughed as i closed my locker

Once we finished our weight training we got to join the freshman in volleyball that we ended up taking over. me and miranda were on separate teams.

"You're going down, Grant." Said miranda walking off to her side, she was the only one in my entire life that has been able to make my middle name hot. i loved when she called me that.

"We'll see." I said walking to my spot. One of my team members served the ball and the game went on. My team was actually good and i had a lot of good laughs seeing miranda frustrated with her team of freshman.
The game went on for another 20 minutes, and my team was winning by 5 points.

"We are definitely gonna win this." I tell mark, smiling.

"shut the fuck up, Eth." I hear Y/N say from the other side of the net. i laughed in her face seeing her holding onto the net.

"We have 5 minutes until we change. no chance you'll win!"

"Hey, we might surprise ya." She said

we were not surprised, 5 minutes passed and we won

"loooooserrr" i said to miranda walking past her with my fingers shaped as an L

she flipped me off and walked into the girls bathroom. god that turned me on.
i took a shower in the locker room since i had the time and i was curious how it would be taking a shower at school. i was the only one in the locker room and sang my little song to my locker with only my towel. i got jump scared by miranda sitting on her phone next to my locker.

"what the fuck" i yelled walking away to the showers i was in. she laughed and followed me.
"what are you doing here" i said gripping my towel
"i like your little song"
i squinted at her "fuck you why are you here"
"since you won, i wanted to give you a prize" she said hesitantly
"shut up" i said laughing. she's stupid sometimes
"i'm being serious" she said putting her hand on my chest. now realizing it, we were inches away from each other.
"can i put my boxers on first" i said laughing. i was so nervous. obviously i had some on but i'm basically naked
"ethan, i'm in the boys locker room to tell you that i want to fuck you. you don't need them" she said
i felt myself get red and shocked. yeah it was maybe in the back of my mind but like never did i actually think she like was gonna say it.
i didn't hesitate longer and kissed her. she kissed back and we ended up making out. i picked her up dropping my towel and taking her to the sinks. she was still in her short gym shorts and sports bra that drove me absolutely crazy every time.
"can i give you head" she asked between kisses. i felt a bit taken aback, no one has ever like asked to do it.
"yes please" i said as she got down and reached in my boxers. her cold hands made me gasp to her touch. she pulled down my boxers and jerked me off for a bit then took me into her mouth.
"fuck miranda" i moaned as i pushed her hair back.
she kissed along my dick and sucked me again. holy fuck she's good at this. she jerked whatever didn't fit in her hand. she put her cold hands on my thighs and pushed as much as she could in her mouth. it felt amazing having my dick covered within her mouth. and for some reason her hands sent shivers that were like good shivers. she deep-throated me until i came in her mouth. she drank all of it and she showed me her tongue.
"you're so good" i said. she smiled and i kissed her. i reached for her vagina and played it with. i put 2 fingers in her and she moaned. i kissed her neck as i moved my fingers in and out quickly.
"omg please just fuck me ethan" she said so desperately in my ear half moaning. i grabbed her face and kissed her. she yelped as i put her on the cold counter.
"i have been dying to do this" i said aligning myself
"what to fuck me" she said
"mhmm, ready" i said
she nodded and i slowly went in. when i heard her moan my head shot up. "are you okay" i asked
"yes pls keep going" she begged
i moved more in and started to move slow.
"how does that feel"
"good" she moaned holding my back. "do more" she said
"ok baby" i said. i felt myself go red calling her that but tried to act like nothing as i pushed more of me into her.
"go faster" she demanded
i started to go faster and she started moaning loud. i held her mouth close.
"you have to be good okay or i'll stop" i whispered
she nodded.
"can you take it miranda"
she nodded even faster. "okay now try not to yell okay" i said as i reach behind her and pounded into her. she let little screams out and scratched my back like crazy.
"this feels so good daddy, don't stop" she moaned.
"you feel so good" i said. i slowed down and focused going deeper than faster.
"oh my gooood" she sad and kissed me.
"keep being a good girl, i'm going fast again"
"yes daddy" she said
i picked her up fucked her while standing. moving her as fast as i could. she screamed this time since i could stretch her across my body. i put her on the sink again and covered her mouth.
"miranda" i whisper yelled
i heard the door open and we both went dead quiet.
"who's in here!" yelled out gym teacher. my heart dropped and we changed. i only had my boxers and was freaking out.
"i say we run and deal with it later" she whispered
the locker room was big so we could probably do that. the door was far from my locker and close to the sink so i took my chances. i ran to my locker with miranda behind me and out the locker room.
————————-
edited: 11/23/2022 - it's late sorry if it's worse lol
We are just gonna forget the fact that they were in a locker room
because I suck at writing. :) 😘