two

"Come in

"Come in." Ae Ra said after hearing a knock on her door.

Jisung peeked in.

Seeing Ae Ra enjoying her K-drama while eating her favorite spicy tteokbokki made him smile. He's worried that she might lock herself in her room and cry, that's why he came to bring her somewhere. Such a relief that she wasn't doing so.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" Jisung asked which made Ae Ra immediately turn her head towards him.

That was unusual. Jisung would rather stay in his room, watch anime or play with Bbama than go out. Usually, Ae Ra would be the one who asks.

"What's the occasion?"

"Just felt like it." He smiled. "So?"

"Why not?" Ae Ra turned off her laptop before walking to her wardrobe.

"Is there something wrong with Ae Rin noona?" Jisung became curious after he recalled their meeting downstairs. He was about to greet her, but Ae Rin was too busy talking on her phone which made her didn't notice Jisung's presence at all.

"Her café will be opening soon so she becomes busier."

Ae Ra walked inside the bathroom to change her clothes while Jisung just played with his phone. Waiting for her.

"Jisung."

Said boy turned his head to the caller. "Ae Rin noona?"

"Do you guys want to go somewhere? Want me to take you there?"

Ae Ra who just walked out of the bathroom joined the conversation. "What do you need?"

Ae Rin giggled upon hearing her sister's words.

"You really need something? I was just joking."

"Why noona?"

"About my café opening..." She trailed off. Jisung and Ae Ra patiently waited for the older girl to continue what she wanted to say.

"Do you want to be the barista? Just for that day." Ae Rin looked at Jisung, full of hope.

Her face turned into a sad one just within a second due to Jisung's rejection. "I don't know how to make a coffee, noona." He rejected politely.

"Then you can just stay still at the counter."

That just made him more confused. "Then, what's the point of me being a barista?"

Ae Rin turned to face Ae Ra. "Is he always this slow-witted?"

"Just do it." Ae Ra said.

Ae Rin was amazed at how Jisung immediately agreed to her request because of those simple words from Ae Ra.

{}

Han River was quite packed today. Many came to have a picnic, take a walk, or just enjoy the scenery like what Jisung and Ae Ra had been doing since an hour ago.

Ae Ra closed her eyes while enjoying the feeling of the not-so-chilly breeze that brushed upon her skin.

"Do you want to ride that?" Her eyes opened and followed to where Jisung looked at.

Excitement filled herself the moment she saw two teenagers riding a tandem bike so happily. It's been a long time since she rode it and she kinda missed the feeling. And so, she agreed.

They walked to the kiosk where they could rent a bike.

Ae Ra kept screaming during their ride. Sometimes she would raise her hands in the air. That's the best feeling. It feels like suddenly all her burden is being lifted.

Jisung giggled at Ae Ra's action. She was excited like a little kid.

He turned his head only to find out that Ae Ra didn't help to paddle the bike. "Yah!"

The girl laughed.

They continued to ride the bike, but this time they paddled it together.

The sky suddenly became dark, so they decided to turn back the bike and go home. The weather wasn't that good to begin with. It was kind of cloudy.

The bus stop was already in their sight. Unfortunately, the rain came faster before they even reached it. The two started to run as fast as they could.

Jisung took off his jacket to cover Ae Ra from the rain.

After what feels like an eternity, they reached the bus stop.

Too focused on running, Ae Ra didn't realize that Jisung only used his jacket to cover her and not both of them.

"Why don't you cover yourself too?" She started to get worried.

"Says the girl who got a fever after being in the rain for less than three minutes." Jisung scoffed. "I'm tougher than you, silly."

Ae Ra continued to nag which made a big smile appear on Jisung's face. He likes how her lips always form a small pout every time she nags.

Cute.