twenty

"The smell is so nice

"The smell is so nice." Ae Ra flipped the meat. She put the grilled meat on a different plate, not the one for their classmates, before continuing to grill the raw ones.

After the long exam weeks finally came to an end, their class decided to do a farewell party. One of their classmate's family owns a villa and here they were now.

No one wanted to grill the meat so the couple took the initiative to do so. While they were grilling the meat, the others were having the time of their life. Happily eating and laughing at each other's jokes. Jisung and Ae Ra didn't really complain either, because at least they grilled the meat together.

"Thanks, lovebirds." Someone suddenly stole the plate from Ae Ra's hand.

Her eyes trailed to the stealer who already sat at the table in disbelief, jaw-dropped. Ae Ra fought the urge to throw the hot charcoal at the stealer's face. She put the grilled meat on a different plate because it was for her boyfriend.

Ae Ra turned away to face Jisung. "How dare he?!" She started rambling. "They don't even want to grill the meat. We gave them the meat, but they still took more."

"Right?! Do they think we aren't hungry? We barely even eat." Jisung grumbled, matching her energy.

Ae Ra put the tongs down harshly. "I don't want to grill anymore."

Jisung tried to hold back the smile that was trying to take over him.

Everyone, look at how cute my girlfriend is.

He followed her, putting the tongs at the table then grabbing her hand and bringing her to the empty seats left.

Jisung made a wrap with the lettuce while listening to his girlfriend's ramble.

The meat stealer from before suddenly stood in front of her, making the girl get even more annoyed by his presence. "Ae Ra, what are you doing here? You don't grill the meat?"

"What's the use of those hands?" Jisung retorted. "Don't ask her to do it."

The guy scoffed before walking away from the couple.

"That's cool." Ae Ra murmured rather shyly. She noticed the subtle smirk on his face before her attention drifted to the wrap that was right in front of her mouth.

Jisung motioned her to open her mouth, like how his mom used to feed him when he was little. And just like that her anger completely died down.

{}

"Do you want to listen to my new track?" Jisung whipped his phone out of his pocket.

Ae Ra nodded excitedly.

They were currently sitting on one of the benches in front of the villa. The other went to the sea not far from here. Their classmates planned to light up fireworks. And since the couple isn't a fan of loud sounds, they decided to stay at the villa.