eighteen

"Eat slowly

"Eat slowly."

Ae Ra shook her head. "I can't. We should take turns to stand by on our booth."

"The others took a break for an hour. We just arrived here five minutes ago. Don't need to rush out." Ha Jun stated, referring to their club members who went before them.

Ae Ra ignored his statement and proceeded to eat with the same pace as before.

"The music club performance will start in thirty minutes. I'm so excited." The sound of a tray being placed on the table followed the newcomer's voice.

"Me too. They always produce good music." Another one said, agreeing.

Ae Ra stopped munching on her food as she recalled how Jisung always let her listen to his track beforehand. But this year she had no clue of what he would perform.

"Do you want to watch him?" Ha Jun asked, pulling her back into reality.

Of course.

"You can watch if-"

Ae Ra quickly cut him off. "No. Then you will have to take care of our booth alone."

"It's not like you will go for long."

"Still..." She trailed off.

"It's okay, really." Ha Jun assured her.

Ae Ra pondered a bit before nodding. "Thank you." Now, she just needed to know the performance order.

The boy smiled at her before both of them continued eating.

After they finished, the two put the empty trays in the assigned place and walked out of the canteen. They walked past many booths and visitors to reach the photography club booth. The place was packed so it took a while for them to arrive at their booth.

"Woah, there were a lot of people." Ha Jun said in awe.

Ae Ra chuckled softly. She was used to their school being packed with a lot of people from inside and outside the school during the school exhibition that is being held every year. It seemed like a new experience for the boy.

"I guess your previous school doesn't have something like this."

Ha Jun nodded. "I'm glad I moved here." He said with a dreamy look.

Ae Ra laughed at his statement. "You can just stop by."

"It's totally different from preparing it."

Their conversations got cut off when the visitors entered their booth. The two welcomed them and guided the visitors around their booth. The photos they took were printed and hung onto a thin rope. They also showed them through a projector.

Some of the visitors asked about what camera they use, some asked about the technique, and some were students from the grade below them who wanted to join the club but were still unsure.