eleven

Ae Ra and Ha Jun sat at one of the benches, reviewing some photos of the pink muhly grass they took at the Olympic Park

There were a lot of people who also took some photos with pink muhly grass as the background.

The way it looked like a bunch of cotton candies made it unskippable, as if there were strings that pulled the visitors to stop by.

Smiles never leave their lips at how beautiful it was. Their legs felt numb due to the long walk, however it was worth it all.

Their activity got interrupted by the buzzing sounds from Ae Ra's phone. She put her camera in her lap and whipped her phone out of her bag.

Ha Jun continued looking at the photos while the girl giggled at whatever message she received.

"What's so funny?" He got curious.

She set her phone so the two of them could see the screen. There were a lot of photos sent by Ae Rin. "My sister opened her café today."

She giggled at a photo where Jisung crouched down in front of a kid who held a lollipop in his hand while crying. His confused expression is so funny and cute at the same time.

The smile on her face grew even wider when the screen showed the picture of Jisung in his barista uniform, making a coffee while looking extremely attractive.

"How does he manage to look this good?" She mumbled lowly but enough for the boy next to her to hear that.

Ha Jun averted his gaze to the scenery in front of them, no longer interested in those pictures she showed.

"Why don't you two go for a relationship?" She looked up at him. "Who?"

He sighed. "You and Jisung."

Her eyebrows met in confusion, not expecting what she just heard. "Out of nowhere?" She decided to just brush it off and focused back on her phone.

"You like him, don't you?" Ae Ra froze in her place.

She was still in her denial phase since last week and was more than sure she did a great job at hiding it. Jisung didn't suspect her nor ask any questions.

Or was she not?

"And he likes you." That sentence brought her back to reality.

She snapped her head towards him. "What are you saying?"

"Isn't it obvious?" He asked, now facing her. "Seems like you are the only one who isn't aware of it."

Ae Ra chuckled, though she didn't find the situation amusing. "You make it sound like a public secret."

He shrugged his shoulders. "Well, everyone knows it."

The girl, once again, went silent. Trying to process the new information.

If it was that obvious, she would have known it.

Right?

She shook her head furiously, hoping that her thoughts would also get shaken away.

Why did I even think about it?

"You are saying nonsense." She said before packing her things then walking away.

He was quick to catch up and shortly they sat together on the bus. There were only the two of them and the driver inside.

The silence between them was deafening but the girl didn't bother to do anything about it. Her mind was already bothered enough.

She kept thinking about the possibility of what Ha Jun said to be true.

Should I ask him later?

Is that a good idea?

Her thoughts got cut off when she felt her shoulder being tapped twice. "We're here."

Ae Ra nodded. They got off the bus and started walking to Ae Rin's café.

Ha Jun trailed off behind her. He was wondering if the reason she walked at a fast pace was because of his words.

Meanwhile, the girl actually wanted nothing more than to arrive at the café as soon as possible. The pain in her legs started to become unbearable and the thing she needed the most at that moment was to have a sit.

"Oh, Ae Ra." Ae Rin greeted them as they arrived in front of the café.

A smile crept up on her lips when she noticed the one-day barista excitedly waving at her while jumping a little inside the café.

"You're Ha Jun, right?" Ha Jun bowed at Ae Rin. "Let's go inside."

"Actually, I have some problems at home. I should get going now." He reasoned, hoping it was convincing enough. In fact, he was jealous. He wasn't sure if he would be fine being in the same room with Jisung and Ae Ra.

"Well, there's nothing I can do about it." Ae Rin shrugged. "Come here later."

"Will do, noona."

"Take care." Ae Ra said. He shot her a faint smile then turned on his heels.

"Were there a lot of customers?" Ae Rin nodded happily. The younger let out a soft chuckle, finding her sister adorable.

"They came non-stop."

The siblings sat at one of the tables. They continued to exchange stories as Jisung placed a cup of coffee on the table.

"Where is mine?" Ae Rin asked jokingly.

He panicked. "Didn't noona just have a cup?"

Ae Rin laughed. "I am just joking."

Ae Ra thanked Jisung before reaching for the cup.

"Promise this one tastes good. Much better than before." He said confidently, emphasizing the word 'much'.

"But the last one was..." Her words got cut off.

"Terrible. You don't have to repeat it." He rolled his eyes.

She pursed her lips together, recalling when she lied the other day. She said the reason behind the coffee being gushed out was because his coffee tasted awful.

"But I was wondering..." He trailed off, eyeing her. "If that was terrible, why did you finish the whole cup?"

She choked on air.