Chapter 4- Gravity is not responsible for people falling in love

Hey! I did some research in this chapter. I don't own some of the "laws" here haha but I got some from my teacher and some from the internet. Of course there are some that are really true. I hope you enjoy reading this chapter. I am kinda excited to write this. I hope this will end well. 

Please don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!!!

***************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 4- Gravity is Not Responsible for People to fall in LOVE

Trish's POV

I still can't forget what happen in the halls a while ago. It is like a dream to me. If he is really like that, then there would be no problem with him. I might actually enjoy my time if he isn't a jerk after all. I was walking down the streets and I can barely see the road because it is a little dark. I don't get it why some street lights are not working.

I raised my left hand and check the time to make sure that I am not late for my first tutoring with Josh. The thought of it makes me shiver before, but after a while ago I think it would be easier. 

When I reach the end of the road, I saw a big mansion. Crap! Is that his house? It's like it has its own zip code! Millions of people could live there! No, too exagg... Maybe thousands? Hundreds? I don't know! Wow! I was standing in front of the big, gold-painted, gate. It makes me feel like I am in some movie, like, like, what is that wizard thing that I was watching before...think...think...Ah! Rarry  Hotter....no..No..Harry Potter! Yah, that's it! His gates are as big as that wizard school's. 

Wow! I was still standing in front of the gate with my mouth wide open in the shape of an  "o". Then suddenly I heard a voice from the speaker outside. 

"Are you just going to stand there with your mouth opened like that, or do you want me to go there and close it for you with my soft, kissable lips?" 

Jerk! I take everything I said about him back. One minute, his Mr. Nice Guy, and now, he is again Mr. Pain-in-the -ass. I was wondering how he saw me. Then I saw the camera on the side of the gate.

"No, thank you, I am capable of closing my own mouth without your help." 

I was surprised when the gate suddenly opened by itself. An automatic gate! Seriously!?!? 

I slowly walked towards the big door in front of the huge cream-colored house. I think this is even bigger when I first saw it outside. If I'm not mistaken, it might actually be ten times bigger than the White House! 

No wonder he acts like he's king, because his house is actually bigger than the President's. When I was about to open the door, it automatically opened by itself!

"What?! Even the front door? What else? Your bathroom? Your shower? Your Television? Huh?" 

"You missed the lights!" Then he immediately clapped his hands twice and then the lights suddenly went out.

I was surprised and then I immediately ran to him and we both fell on the floor.

"You know, if you want me that bad, you could just tell me. We can go directly to my room and not here in the living room." he suggested.

"Whatever! You are the biggest jerk I've ever met!!!" I shouted in his ear while trying to get up, but he grabbed me again like I was his pillow.

"Make that the most handsome, charming, and adorable jerk! Don't stand I kinda like this position, you know." He said playfully.

"Well I don't! You are supposed to be tutoring me Physics, not flirting with me." 

"I am tutoring you physics. This is what you called the "Law of Gravity" It is actually gravity's fault why you are here on top of me. " He said sarcastically.