Chapter 31- Like Father Like Son

I'm so happy! What's Hot 49~ I hope it will still move up! I would like to thank you guys for all of your support! Please continue to vote and comment. PLEASE don't think that I'm not grateful of your comments and votes, it's just that I couldn't reply to each one, but I promise to try my best! I know I promised you a Josh and Trish moment but I think this chapter will give their moments a little introduction hehe. I hope you'll love Mr. Carter by the end of this chap.

*BTW, what do you guys think of my cast so far? I will still add some more in the near future :)

<--Vote...Comment...Fan...Like...Please and thank you

__________________________________________________________________

Chapter 31- Like Father Like Son

*Trish's POV*

When mom opened the huge wooden door that was carved with wonderful designs, I was really taken aback by Aunt Stella's dress. My mom was right. My dress is nothing compared to hers. Aunt Stella looked gorgeous on her wedding dress. She didn't even look like she already has a teenage daughter.

My mom was really a great designer. The design of Aunt Stella's gown was very unique. The gown was very long at the back and there were numerous of Swarovski beads around the gown. When I looked more closely to the design, I saw that there were flowers and swirls that were delicately stitched on the upper part of the gown. My mom really worked hard for this gown. This was one of the most beautiful gowns I have ever seen. The color of the flowers matches Aunt Stella's eyes.

"Wow, you look wonderful, Aunt Stella." I praised her.

She blushed and then she smiled at me.

"You look wonderful too, dear. I couldn't believe that the gown was this wonderful. Your mom was really a great designer!" she exclaimed.

We all laugh at her excitement and my mom and I helped her with her hair and make-up. Alexis was helping too, but she didn't look happy. I don't think she liked the fact that I'm there or the fact that I'm helping her mother. I suddenly pitied her, because I remembered what Nathan was telling me a while ago.

I know I kept on saying that Alexis was really not an ideal girl especially with her attitude but what if she really loved Nathan? I brushed the thought away since it was not my business and I don't have any intention to interfere with their relationship. I kinda accepted their relationship but I wouldn't deny that I still wished Nathan would feel the same way for me.

After I think half an hour, Aunt Stella was already ready. We were just waiting for the right time.

"Oh my, I don't know why I'm so nervous. It's not like I'm marrying someone for the first time." Aunt Stella said.

We all giggled and told her to calm down.

"Everything will be fine. They would love you!" My mom assured her.

I haven't seen Josh yet. I wonder where he is staying right now. Maybe he was also helping his father. I still wasn't able to thank him for what he did. Oh well, we would have plenty of time together during the wedding ceremony so I don't think that would be a problem. I wonder what he thinks of me when he sees me with this gown today...