Chapter 34- Were Hearts Meant to be Broken too? Or was it just promises?

Hey guys thanks for the votes! As promised, here’s the next upload. I don’t know what you’ll think of Alexis after this and I hope you will still read the next chapter. Thank you for those who have been commenting and voting!!!

<-- Please Vote..Comment…Fan…Like…Please and thank you!

_____________________

Chapter 34- Were Hearts Meant to be Broken too? Or was it just promises?

*Nathan’s POV*

"It's not me, it's YOU!!!" I told her honestly. All the while I thought that it was actually me, that it was actually my problem; but I was wrong.

Everything was clear now, it was Alexis all along. She just wasn't the girlfriend you could ask for. Actually, she wasn't really a girlfriend to me since she flirted a lot with others. That was one of the reasons why I never loved her, because I felt that I was never loved.

All this time, I was actually longing for Trisha's love. She was the one who showed me love and she was the one who really cared for me. I couldn't believe I wasted my time with Alexis wherein I could have been with Trisha.

If I wasn't blinded with Alexis' charm, Trisha and I could have been together now. She wouldn't have that deal with Josh and she will not grow closer to him.

I could see Alexis' nostrils flaring and I could sense the deathly glare that she was giving me. I assure you if that glare could kill, I would be ash by now.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN THAT IT'S ME!?" she shouted getting some attention of the guests.

I loosen my tie and sighed. I pulled her on the far corner so that we could talk privately. She stomped her feet on the process.

"Stop creating a scene, Alexis."

"I am not making a scene, you are! We were alright and then you have to go all dramatic and then asking me for a break up. What the hell Nathan!?"

"It's not working out anymore...I-I" she stopped me.

"It's working out." she insisted.

"Maybe for you, but not for me. I kinda think that I never really loved you."

She looked at me surprised. I couldn't blame her for that. What will be your expression if your boyfriend suddenly tells you that he never really loved you? See my point, but it would be better to be honest.

"NATHANIEL! What are you saying!?"

Why does she love shouting?

"I already said it. I think I never really loved you because I think you never really loved me too. I never felt your love and maybe I was just blinded by your physical appearance to see through your real personality. You see Alexis, you are really horrible person. I don't know why I never saw the real you before dating you. I could have spent more time with-" I stopped and she immediately looked at me furiously.

"With who, Nathan? Huh? With that slut? With Trisha?" her words were filled with venom.

I was furious when she called Trisha a slut. How could she!

"Don't you dare call her a slut! She is nothing like you!" I snapped back.

"How dare you! Why wouldn't I call her a slut? She likes you and yet she ended up being with Josh even though she has feelings for you. She wants both of you!"

I was really angry this time. She was accusing Trisha of something she is doing herself!

"And you don't? Don't think that I don't see you flirting with other guys especially with Josh even though you already found out that he will be your step brother! Don't blame Trisha about the things you're doing yourself!"