Chapter 21- Moving in...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT FEEDBACK LAST CHAPTER!!! Here's the next one I hopeyou guys will enjoy this chapter. I'm sorry for the errors, I honestly admit that I don't edit or reread my work; but I will if I find some time to...

<-- Vote...Fan...Like...Comment...Please and Thank You!

___________________________________

Chapter 21- Moving in…

*Trish’s POV*

I woke up early in the morning and prepared my breakfast. Mom said that she will just send my stuff to Mr. Carter in the morning so I don’t need to worry about those. I have packed some things last night and I will just continue packing after I have taken my bath and eaten my breakfast.

I cooked eggs and hotdogs for myself. Ahh…I miss cooking for myself. After I had eaten my delicious meal, I quickly headed upstairs and took my bath. I love warm water…

I opened my closet and pack the remaining clothes that I haven’t pack last night and I chose to wear something comfortable today. I wore my favourite jeans and my off the shoulder stop. I forgot I had this top. I think it was a gift from Aunt Monique before.

I placed everything that I need inside my big bag and waited for Josh to pick me up. After ten minutes, I heard the doorbell rang. Wow, Josh is here. I don’t know why but I felt so excited knowing that he’s there already. When I reached the door, I’ll admit that I was a little disappointed because it wasn’t Josh. It was Nathan.

I was supposed to be happy right? Actually, I should be happier that it was Nathan, right?

“Morning, Trisha, just wanted to meet you before you move.” Nathan said.

“Oh, it’s okay. Come in. I’m just waiting for Josh. I’m not moving far away, Nathan. You’ll still see me at school.”

“Yeah, but that’s different. You’re part of my daily routine. I usually dropped by your house every night to check that you’re okay; and now, you’re not there anymore.” He said.

I will definitely miss that too.

“I will miss that too, but you don’t have to worry I’m in good hands.” I said.

“Well, I hope so.” He said.

He was about to say something more, but I heard the doorbell rang.

I quickly moved towards the door and opened it. I saw Josh smiling with a huge bouquet of flowers. Wow, I know we are not really dating but he is really acting every well.

I smiled.

“Hey, I’m done packing. Nathan’s here. You can come inside for a while, while I get my stuffs.”

“Sure. This is for you.” He said while handing the flowers to me.

“Thanks. You didn’t have to. I will move in your house anyway.” I said.

“Right. Well, I just wanted to give that to you.” He said.

I heard someone cleared his throat and I suddenly remembered Nathan’s watching us.

“Oh, sorry. Just sit here for a while Josh. I’ll come back as soon as possible.” I said.

I don’t know if Josh knew that Nathan’s coming that is why he bought flowers for me. If he did know, wow he’s good. If he didn’t, why did he bought flowers for me?

I continued to move upstairs and grabbed all the things that I needed and when I reached downstairs, I heard Nathan and Josh talking.

“Make her cry or even hurt her, you’re dead.” I heard Nathan warn Josh.