Chapter 35- Be Careful of What You Wish For...

I’m so sorry for the cliffhanger last time hehe. Here’s the next chapter.

Warning: You might hate me after this, but please understand that I have to do this for the story hehe. I promise to make it up to you guys.

Please don’t forget to VOTE…Comment…Fan…Like…Please and thank you!

____________________________________________________

Chapter 35- Be Careful of What You Wish For…

*Trish’s POV*

“So, where was I?” Nathan asked, “Ah, Trisha, I don’t know how to say this and I know it’s not the right time but I have loved you for a very long time now…”

I thought I heard wrong but then again he looked so serious. I could tell that I was really shocked because my mouth was making a perfect ‘o’ shaped and I kept on blinking my eye. I can’t believe that Nathan had loved me. I’m the one he loved and not Alexis.

All this time I was actually thinking that he can’t repay my feelings, and yet here he was telling me that he loves me. How did this happen? When? How did he realize this? Was I supposed to be happy about this? Yes, of course I should be. I had been wishing for this for a very long time already. I had always wished for Nathan to love me back and here he was confessing his love for me. I should be happy, right? Right? Why do I feel like something’s wrong?

“Is this some kind of a joke, because Nathan this is not funny.” I said in a serious tone.

He sighed and then he grabbed my hand.

“Trust me, I know it’s quite sudden but I really loved you. I was just stupid not to realize that.” He reasoned out.

“Trisha! It’s getting late you should go back and change first.” My mom shouted.

I looked at Nathan apologetically and I think he got what I meant. He just nodded.

“Let’s just talk together at night. I’ll drop by your cabin.” He told me.

I just nodded. We can’t let this pass and act like nothing happened. We have to resolve this. I needed to talk to Nathan about this as soon as possible but it was good that mom interrupted us because it would give me enough time to ponder about this. I need to think about this very carefully.

I slowly paced towards my cabin and sat on my bed. My thoughts were interrupted by mom when she called me.

“Trisha, what’s wrong?”

“It’s Nathan, h-he said he loves me. I-I don’t know how to fix this.” I told her honestly.

“Sweetie, I don’t know what to say because I don’t have any idea how much you guys feel for each other. It might be very confusing for you, but I know you’re a wise child and you will know what to do. Do you love him?”

Do I love him? Yes, I do. I have been loving him for many years now; but why do I feel like something’s wrong?

“Yes. I have been loving him for quite some time now.” I told mom honestly.

“Is that so? How about Josh then?” she asked me while moving towards my side and hugging me.

Josh! That’s it. Josh! What am I going to do about this? Why do I feel like this would be unfair for Josh? Yes, we agreed to act to make Nathan and Alexis jealous. We agreed to act to make Nathan fall for me and same with Alexis. Obviously, Alexis and Josh can’t be together anymore but how about Nathan and I? We don’t have any connection besides being friends so that doesn’t make our love forbidden.