Final Chapter

***PLEASE READ AUTHOR’S NOTE BELOW FOR THE DETAILS OF THE SEQUEL 

THE LAST CHAPTER :( But it’s okay. The sequel is up soon. If you wanna know who’s Sha-Sha and more about the Paris Tour, read the sequel! Please support this chapter! I hope you guys will really vote for it! It gives me more motivation to write and upload sooner if your feedbacks are awesome!

ßVOTE…COMMENT…VOTE…COMMENT….VOTE…COMMENT HEHE

_____________________________________________

Chapter 42- Questions

*Trisha’s POV*

I woke up when I heard my cellphone rang. I moved towards my side and grabbed my phone. It was a call from mom.

“Hello?”

“Trisha, dear are you alright now?”

Alright? Why wouldn’t I be alright? Then I remembered what happened yesterday. I looked around and I was already in my room. How did I get here?

“Yeah. How did I get here?”

“Well, I think it was Nathan who brought you home, but he wasn’t able to stay with you. I asked someone to bring some chicken soup. Drink it, okay? Get well soon. Don’t go to the event today.”

Event. Crap! Today’s the finals! I glanced at my clock and it was already noon. The contest was already over. I wonder who won. Was it Josh or Nathan?

Josh. What happened to him? I saw him limping yesterday. If he was injured did he still run?

“Mom, do you have any idea what happened in the event?”

“Nope, none yet. I will inform you if I found out who won. Get some rest first, okay?”

“Okay. Thanks mom.”

I shifted on my bed and I remembered that someone was with me last night. Was it just a dream? Maybe it was. It was impossible that Josh was here. I remembered dreaming about him last night. He said he loves me, but I know that it was just a dream. It would never happen.

When I was about to move up from my bed, I notice something. It was the pink tab. The one Josh always kept inside his pocket. He never left without this. It was very important to him because his childhood friend gave this to him. Honestly, I was hurt that he actually cherishes someone deep inside his heart and it wasn’t me.

Wait. Why was this here?

Did he come here last night? Was I really dreaming or was it true?

*********

*Nathan’s POV*

Here it is. It’s now or never. If I won this game, I can have Trisha; but if I don’t, Josh will get her back. I’ll lose her. I could feel my whole world slowing down. I love Trisha so much that I’m willing to let her go. She would be happier in Josh’s arms. It was really painful but it was the truth.

I couldn’t be selfish. It wasn’t fair to be her boyfriend and yet I couldn’t give her the happiness that she deserved. She loves Josh and Josh loves her back. I lost my chance ages ago. It was my fault that I was stupid enough not to notice that she love me.

I was stupid.

I have to make them admit that they like each other. I wanted Trisha to be happy. As long as she was happy, I know I will be happy too. The determination of Josh gave me the realization that I wasn’t the one for her. Josh was willing to sacrifice anything or everything just for her.

I know I will too, but Trisha doesn’t love me. Even though I would be very willing to give her everything, she wouldn’t be happy if she wasn’t with Josh. I promised to protect her and to make her happy; and so, I will.