Chapter 6- A Deal is a Deal

Hello guys! I am here to sincerely thank you! THANK YOU ALL FOR VOTING. I am really surprised to see three of my stories in What’s Hot:

What’s Hot #254

“Disguising as Prince Charming”

What’s Hot #799

“Will You Be My…”

What’s Hot #822

“Wanted Princess”

I am literally jumping! Thank you for all the fans and non-fans who voted for my stories. As gratitude, I am posting this new chapter of Will You Be My… Hope you will enjoy reading it. Please VOTE for it.

ß Vote please.

Please leave a comment too if you like and please read my new story “Disguising as Prince Charming”

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Previously:

“Chill, just go take a shower.” he said while pointing to the bathroom door.

 I went inside his bathroom. It was cleaner that I thought. For a guy, he was very neat. The floor is not wet. The towels are nicely hanged on the sides. His bathroom has its own Jacuzzi! I opened the shower and feel the warm water gushing in my skin. I love the feeling of warm water. It makes me feel calm and relaxed.

I stood there for I think ten minutes thinking about my dream. I kept on repeating to myself that it was just a dream and I have nothing to worry about...

Chapter 6- A Deal is a Deal

I wanted to stay inside the shower for a longer time, but I know I can’t. I have to work, and besides, I can see Nathan. Isn’t that great? I know that dreams are not true. Some people day that they are the opposite of what’s going to happen; so, I’m sure Nathan won’t do that to me.

I closed the shower and grab a towel. Shoot! I forgot I didn’t have extra clothes! The worst part is that I left my clothes outside. How am I supposed to get it? For sure that perv is waiting for me outside! How great! The picture of me walking out with only a towel around me will indeed make him happy. I thought sarcastically, but I didn’t have a choice. I need to report for work. I owe a lot to Nathan’s family for helping me, and working for them is the only way I can repay them. I can’t let them down.

I gave up the thought that Josh might be outside and I slowly opened the door. I tried my best not to make any sound so that he won’t notice me. I slowly crept outside and tip-toed towards the bed. I didn’t see my clothes there. Where the heck are they?!?

“I have a nice view here, but I think it would have been better if you…” he commented.

I was very shock to hear his voice behind me, to the point that slipped and almost fell on the bed. I was about to fall when he suddenly grabbed me. The touch of his hands gives me tingles. I can feel the electric feeling flowing in my body. His warm hands are very comfortable. It is as if he can give me a peaceful feeling like the warm water in the shower.

“You smell nice.” he said while leaning towards me.

I know I have to stop him. I can’t let him near me. I don’t know why, but it is just very weird when he’s around me.