Chapter 18- The world just couldn't stop getting smaller, huh?

***Please don’t forget to VOTE…Comment…Fan…Like…Please and thank you!

___________________________________________________________________________

Previously:

“Wow. I can’t believe we won.” Josh said.

“Yeah, me too.” I said honestly.

“Looks like we’re going to Paris.” He said.

Shoot! I forgot about that. I was too busy on not letting Alexis and Nathan go to Paris together that I forgot that I’m going with Josh alone. Shoot.

“Hey, is it okay with you. I mean if you don’t want to.” He stated.

“No, no. It’s okay. We’re friends anyway and in their eyes we are a couple. Besides, we have deal.” I said.

“What deal?” Nathan suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Both Josh and I stared at him in shocked. How are we going to explain this to him?

******

Chapter 18- The world just couldn’t stop getting smaller, huh?

I stared at her in shock. Wow, she is the least person that I expect to see here. I missed her so much. Well I think she saw that too. You know why? Because the next thing I did after asking her what she was doing here, I ran to her and hugged her tightly. I didn't know what I was thinking. I just forgot about what my head was telling me to do and followed my heart instead. I missed her so much and God knows how much I wanted to do this since last week.

I hugged her more tightly because I don't know how long I can do this. I mean, I'm sure she must felt that I'm weird. We are dating but we are not really a couple. Everything was just a plan for me to get to know her more. I wished time would just stop right at this very moment so that I could hold on to her longer and spend more time with her. 

"J-Josh?" she whispered.

"Why didn't you answer my calls?" I said still hugging her. I tried my best not to stopped hugging her unless she asked me to stop.

"I, well, it's a long story." she sighed.

"Well, I'm pretty sure we have time. I have no plans on getting back there now." I said while removing my arms from her.

Ah...I felt so empty without her. 

I grabbed her hand and led her towards the fountain to sit and talk about what had happen. It's a good thing Monique is not there anymore.

"So...Do you want to tell me? I mean, if you don't, it's fine."

She looked at me with her beautiful green eyes and then she said something that almost killed me.

"I'm getting married." 

"What?!"

That sounded weird. I mean, I thought I was the only one getting married. How could she get married? To whom? Who's that asshole who was going to take her away from me?! No way--

"No, wait. Let me start from the beginning. It was stupid of me not to reply from your messages for a week and then when I see you I'll just mention 'I'm getting married', so rewind and pause." she said while chuckling.

Wow, it has been a long time since I saw her smiling.

"Well, the day you dropped me at Nathan's house, I finally met my long lost mother. My father died already so I didn't get the chance to meet him again." she said sadly.

"I'm sorry to hear that." 

"No, it's okay. According to my mom, they had to leave me before in order to protect me. Apparently, some of their business rivals were planning something against them. My parents were so afraid that I might get hurt, so they decided to leave me to Aunt Monique, Nathan's mom. They thought that if they leave me there, I would be safer and that they could immediately resolve the problem. Unfortunately, it took them years to fix the problem and my father died along the way while he was looking for me. I think it has something to do with their rivals too. I have nothing against them. Leaving me with Nathan’s family was one of the biggest decisions they had to make and apparently I’m very happy they made that decision.”