Chapter 5- Just A Dream

Hey guys I’m sorry for the late upload. I hope you’ll forgive me. For those who are still reading my books. Thank you very much! Please read “Wanted Princess” too! If you have noticed, I have changed the book covers hehe. Tell me what you think of it. It’s not that nice yet, but I’m going to improve it more once I have the time.

Please don’t forget to VOTE and comment…fan if you wish.

Please add me in your library too!

<3

*************************************************************************************************************************

Previously:

I was always very confident with the girls, and they are usually the one who is feeling unease when they are with me, but with Trish, I am different. I tried acting like a jerk to her to cover up for the fear that I am feeling. 

I don't know how long I can keep this feeling. I don't know if this is just my new trip or it's for real. When can I tell her about this confusion that I am feeling right now? When can I tell her that I might be falling for her? When?

Chapter 5- Just a Dream

Trisha’s POV

I was slowly walking on the wide corridor near our newly painted lockers. I can hear voices talking and laughing. They seem to be enjoying their time. I was trying to look where the voiced were coming from, so I walk and walk and walk closer. I can hear the sound becoming louder and louder in my ear. I slowly followed where my instinct is leading me. I was at the end of the corridor near the fire exit. I can hear two familiar voices talking about me.

“Hey, Nathaniel, why are you even best friends with that ugly whore?” asked Alexis.

I was surprised when I peeked and saw both of them throwing all of my gifts for Nathan. All my hard work is one by one being thrown away.

“You mean, Trish?” he asked. “Well, I was forced to become her friend. My mother was the one who took care of her when her parents died. I don’t even want her near me. She is nothing but a parasite to me. My reputation is actually being ruined by her.”

I can hear both of them laughing. Each word is like a dagger plunged in my heart repeatedly. I can’t get off the pain. Tears were overwhelming in my eyes. I can’t stop them from falling. Nathan was making fun of me. I can accept Alexis but not Nathan.

“Then why is it then that you go with her? Why not dump her in school and ignore her. Don’t be her friend. Treat her as if she doesn’t exist.” that slut suggested.

“I can’t” he said. I was relieved after I heard him said that. “I can’t because I need her to do something for me. She is really smart you know. She is one of my threats to be on the top. If I’m her best friend, I can ask her to give it to me. She can basically do whatever I want. She is that gullible.”

I was taken aback by his words. I never thought he would do this to me! Why? Why? I was about to leave when I drop my books. They both turned to my direction and saw me looking at them. By this time, they must have realized that I heard everything they have said.