Chapter 8- An Unexpected Visitor

Hey guys! Thank you very much for the votes! I was so happy when I saw it. 

______________               _________________________________________________________________

*Trish’s POV*

Josh slowly placed his hands on my waist. I didn’t remove it there because I know Alexis and Nathan are watching. He is now slowly moving closer to me. OMG, he is going to kiss me! Why is this happening again? I didn’t stop him because one, I don’t want to let Alexis and Nathan know about our plan. Two, I want Nathan to get jealous and I want him to believe that we are really dating. I don’t think the three is true. I certainly don’t want to kiss Josh!

When our lips have touched, I didn’t respond yet. But remembering what Nathan said a while ago makes me want to prove it to him that he’s wrong; and so, I responded to him. Our kiss got deeper and deeper and I allowed him when he asked for an entrance. We were kissing until suddenly Josh pulled away. No, Nathan grabbed him and punched him in the face.

**************************

Chapter 8- An Unexpected Visitor

I am currently in shock. I don’t know why Nathan did that! He isn’t supposed to punch him. He has no right to punch him. I will honestly admit that I am a little happy because there might be a possibility that he’s jealous of Josh; BUT I am not happy on the fact that he punched Josh. I mean, how could he?

I immediately run towards Josh’s direction. I can see blood coming out from his lips.

“Josh!” I scream in horror while trying to help him up.

Josh and Nathan’s eyes are again lock at each other. I can see Alexis from the corner of my eye enjoying the show. For sure this is her idea.

“Nathan! Who gave you the right to punch him?” I glare at Nathan angrily waiting for him to reply.

“Yes, babe, why did you punch Josh?” That bitch, I mean, Alexis questioned Nathan while moving towards him and putting her hand on his shoulder.

“Are you okay, Josh?” I asked worriedly. I know I am not his girlfriend but still Nathan punched him because of me.

Well that’s something new.

“Yes, don’t worry I’ll be fine; but if you want, you can kiss me again. For sure it will not hurt after.” he joked playfully. I was stunned when he said that. He can’t possibly joke something like that. I can’t kiss him again. The one that happened a while ago was just an act. I can see him smirk as my eyes widen after he said those words.

“Oh no it will hurt because I am going to give you another one if you kiss her!” Nathan interrupted.

Seriously, what’s wrong with him?

“Why don’t you mind your own business?” Josh snared.

“Babe, why are you acting like this about Trish? Do you like her?” Alexis asked Nathan.

I froze after she asked that question. I am actually wishing to die as of this moment. How can she ask that in front of me; in front of Josh, my “supposed” boyfriend? I don’t know if I want to hear him answer that. Can I handle another rejection? Can I handle another pain?  

I can see Nathan’s eyes widen while I can feel Josh’s grip tighten. This is seriously awkward. It is very quiet inside the coffee shop that you can hear a fly buzz. Have you heard of the saying that for every awkward silence, a gay baby will be born? (Just heard that from my friend)