Moon Came Out Earlier Than Expected

----- -----

From that day on, Gregory secretly stayed at the pizzaplex.

He would usually blend in during the day. Sometimes go out and buy stuff to show the animatronics, or pretend to be one with the other visiting children at the pizzaplex. Of course, he steered away from any sign of Vanessa, and always hid long enough at night for Freddy to collect him from his usual hiding spot for the night's events.

And since he was going to live here now, it was worth introducing the boy to the other animatronics now.

"Are you sure about this?" Gregory had asked Freddy as they walked towards the daycare. "What if Moondrop tries to attack me?". "Don't worry, superstar. If we introduce you to him as a peaceful child, he won't attack you!" Freddy told him. "And if the lights go out, I'll protect you!". Gregory nodded, when they suddenly stopped in front of a slide. From the looks of it, it stopped right in a ball pit. "My build is much too wide and big for me to go through that way" Freddy told him. "I'll enter the other way". Gregory nodded, and he slid down. The curve of the slide slightly making his stomach turn, and the fact he was wearing shorts certainly didn't help.

He landed with a loud plop into the ball pit, and looked around the area. It was certainly made for a kid, but perhaps someone younger than him. "WHHHYYY HELLOO THERE!!". Gregory was suddenly lifted in the air by a sun animatronic. "You're quite up late! What's happening? Slumber party?? Meteorite shower???". "He's actually staying with me and the other Glamrocks" Freddy told him. "Oh-ho-ho!!" Sundrop laughed, setting Gregory back onto the ground. "You're quite lucky to have Freddy Fazbear as your dad!". "We've actually only had him for a few days" Freddy replied, nervously scratching the back of his head. "But we thought we'd introduce him to you".

"Weeeelll, Gregory Fazbear!!" Sundrop grinned. Gregory was quite scared of his facial expression, but he seemed friendly enough. "I promise to put you under the best care I can!! What do you like? Finger paint? Puppets? Hide and seek? Glitter glue?". Gregory's eyes immediately darted to the huge obstacle course. "That looks cool". "THEN LET'S GO GO GO!!!". Sundrop energetically skipped to the obstacle course, with Gregory struggling to keep up with the oddly fast animatronic.

----- -----

The two hung out and played for a while, with small lunch breaks in between. Freddy watched and supervised them, with some of the other animatronics dropping in to see how Gregory was doing. Gregory had successfully dodged any interactions with Moondrop so far, since he and Freddy went to the hourly recharges.

Gregory and Sundrop were playing with eachother in the ballpit, when the lights suddenly went out. "THE LIGHTS, THE LIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHTS!!!!" Sundrop had screeched. "NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOO". The whole room was plunged in darkness, and Gregory quickly scrambled for his emergency flashlight. "Freddy!? Freddy!!" he shouted, trying his best to swim through the sea of plastic. Freddy waved to him. "Over here, superstar!!". Gregory tried his best to get over quickly, but suddenly, he was yanked into the ballpit.

"Gregory!!!". Freddy quickly jumped into the ballpit to try and find him. Moondrop slowly rose out of the pool, holding Gregory up by the ankle like a man and his fish on a Tinder profile. "Looks like a bad kid has been found out of bed," the animatronic sneered, his voice cold as ice. Gregory tried his best to break out of his grip, but each struggle made the animatronic dig his fingers tighter around his ankle.

And Freddy immediately slammed Moondrop against a wall, making him drop Gregory. The small boy ended up falling into the pit headfirst, which kind of hurt for him. "Gregory, are you alright!?" Freddy asked him, and picked him up in his arms. "It seems the hourly recharge happened early. Must be a glitch". Moondrop still lay against the wall, dazed and dizzy from the impact. "I-I'm alright, Freddy!" Gregory told him, as Freddy carried him to the recharge station. "I just have a few scratches on my face and arms, and there's a small cut on my ankle". "We'll have to head to the recharge station first, before I can get you any first aid," Freddy told him. "I hope you do not mind". "Not at all, Fredbear" Gregory replied.

After they managed to successfully reach the hourly recharge, they got Gregory patched up and arrived back at the daycare to see the other glamrocks giving a very distressed Sundrop a real earful about hurting Gregory. Sundrop apologized for his other side's behaviour. And soon, everything was resolved and back to normal.

----- -----