Grizzly Bear Gregory Loses His Arm

----- -----
Some more of the animatronic Gregory au because WHY NOT MWAHAHAHA
----- -----

Gregory was built mainly to attract and hang out with kids. He had the mentality of a child, and acted and sounded like one. Which also meant he made some common mistakes that kids usually did.

Like getting lost and not knowing where to go.

"Hey, Roxy? Have you seen Gregory anywhere?" Freddy had asked her. "Not since the performance" Roxy said. "Why you ask?". "I've been searching for him everywhere, but I can't seem to find him" he said. "I'm afraid something might've happened to him". Roxy thought for a moment there. "Maybe search for him in the back rooms?" she suggested. "Maybe he got lost there. He is still a kid after all, though he is a robot kid".

Freddy nodded, and headed towards every backroom he knew was there. The pizzaplex was so big and quite confusing, he had to admit. Even he got lost in the hallways sometimes, so imagine how worst it must be for Gregory-

Gregory was walking through the hallways and looking through each of the doors. His right arm had somehow deattached, and he was holding onto it so tightly. The wires were still exsposed at the ends. Freddy immediately ran over to the smaller animatronic. "Gregory!! What happened?" he asked him. Gregory was reluctant to reply, but he squeaked out an answer. "An accident happened". "What accident, how did you break your arm?" Freddy asked him again. "I kind of... Fell down the stairs," Gregory finally admitted. "I tried to find Parts and Services by myself, but I kind of got lost. Not even the maps helped me".

Freddy picked up Gregory in his arms and started walking back to the main atrium. "Don't worry, superstar" he said. "We'll get you to one of the staff members, they'll know what to do". Gregory nodded as he just lay his head on Freddy's shoulder.

He was sent to Parts and Services for a few minutes, and his arm got fixed. "How's the arm feeling now, Gregory?" Freddy asked him. Gregory shook his arm around for a few seconds. "Oh, it feels fine" he answered. "Thanks, Freddy. For finding me and bringing me back". "Oh, it's no problem, Gregory" Freddy smiled. "I'm just doing what I'm supposed to do".

----- -----