The Spider Prank

----- -----

"Hey, Freddy!". Gregory started running to Freddy. "Look what I found in the store nearby!". He brandished a plastic black spider that was still in his packaging in front of Freddy's eyes. "That is very cool, Gregory" he replied. "But what are you using it for?". "We're gonna prank the others" Gregory grinned. "I wanna see their reactions to it.

"Now that I think about it, it would look realistic if you thought hard enough" Freddy said. The two looked at eachother, and mischievously smiled. They were going to enjoy this.

----- -----

While Chica was passing by underneath them, the pair dropped the plastic spider onto her head. She immediately started flailing about, screaming and trying to shake it off and threw the spider into a nearby plant.

While Monty was resting for a while, Gregory placed the spider on his snout and sneakily walked away. "Monty, there's a spider on you!!" Gregory shouted. And the gator immediately got up and started stomping the ground, threatening to kill the spider if it didn't show up right now. The spider was in his hair.

Freddy threw the spider directly in front of Roxy, and she gave out the most loudest screams in the history of robotics, and immediately threw the spider into the fountain and treathened to "end it's entire bloodline". Of course, this meant the spider was kind of flattened, but Gregory had extra spiders just in case.

Sundrop immediately started freaking out when he saw the spider in the daycare and stayed in the corner for nearly twenty minutes before Gregory and Freddy had to retrieve it back. Moondrop, when seeing it, just kicked it into the air like it was a football and he was some skilled football player forgive me I do not know any skilled football players so I can not name any skilled football players.

Vanessa shrieked very loudly when she saw the spider in front of her, and hit it with her flashlight and just watched as the spider fell onto the ground. When she realised it wasn't real, Gregory could hear her say "I hope whoever brought this spider in steps on a Lego barefoot".

Oh, and Gregory started seeing Vanny around again. So after he stopped panicking about Vanny catching him again, he tricked Vanny with the spider and she immediately started stabbing the spider with a knife.

R.I.P
Spider James

Sorry for your suffering, I guess

----- -----