Trans Dad Puns 😎😎😎

----- -----

Request from ThatOneWriter9712

Honestly, I really like the idea of this prompt

Honestly, I really like the idea of this prompt. We need some caring Fredbear who loves you whatever you decide to identify as. Also, I now have an excuse to use TRANS DAD PUNS *insert awesome guitar riffs*

Also, I myself am not trans, but I do support trans people. So I apologize if I get anything wrong here.
P.S, , the Sick Day chapter was 699 words long and I really wanted to tell y'all in the chapter but that would've ruined the word count so I'm telling this here

----- -----

It's been a few years since the animatronics had first adopted Georgia into their family. They were so happy and proud of Georgia, and glad they were in their lives. But Georgia couldn't help but feel like something was wrong. They were able to ignore these problems when they were ten, but now growing up to be a teenager, there were just things they couldn't ignore. And it got them thinking. Maybe they weren't Georgia. They didn't feel comfortable as Georgia. Maybe they're someone else different.

They knocked on Freddy's door, quite nervous to tell him. What would he think? Would he care? Would he still view them as his child? Freddy opened the door to them. "Is there anything you need, Georgia?" he asked them. "Ah, well... I need to talk with you in private" they replied. "I hope you don't mind, Freddy". "Oh, there's no problem, superstar!" Freddy replied. He closed the door behind them as Georgia entered. "So, what's been on your mind?".

Georgia breathed in deeply, nervous for the result. Come on! You've practiced this so many times in the bathroom mirror! "Do you know what transgender people are, Freddy?". Freddy was quite surprised at the question, but open to it nonetheless. "They're people who's current gender differ from the one they're assigned at birth, I think". Georgia breathed out a sigh of relief, glad that they didn't have to explain anything to him. There also wasn't any sign of hate or disgust in his voice gladly.

"Why do you ask?". "Well, Freddy. I think I might be a boy" Georgia told him. "I only recently realised this, but I wanted to tell someone to get it off my chest". Freddy blinked a few times at them, before responding. "I'm so proud of you for coming out" Freddy smiled at them. "Have you chosen a new name or pronouns for yourself yet? I want to make sure I don't say anything that will make you uncomfortable".

Georgia was near to tears at that. They loved their wholesome bear dad. "I-I haven't chosen a name yet, but I am thinking of changing it" they said. "And I go by he/him now". Freddy nodded, understandably. "Am I the first one you came out to?". Georgia nodded. "I don't mind if you tell any of the others though" he said. He was so glad that the conversation went so positive. He went to hug Freddy, wrapping his arms around the bear.

"Thank you so much, Dad" he chuckled. "For taking care of me and supporting me". Freddy hugged him back. "No problem," Freddy replied. "I'll always love you and support you, son".

----- -----

A few years later, when Gregory turned old enough, they were just returning to the pizzaplex after their top surgery went successfull. Immediately, Chica ran up to him and hugged him tight. "Did it go well? Did it go well?" she squawked, bouncing on her feet. "It did!" Gregory chuckled. "It went really smoothly". "Oh, I'm so happy for you, dear!!" she squealed. "Hey, we heard that Greggy was returning from their surgery!" Roxy shouted, as she and Monty came over.

"Ey, little dude. Your chest is smoother than my own skin!" Monty laughed, patting Gregory's shoulder. "Glad your surgery went well for you!". "You really deserves it, Gregory" Roxy chuckled, ruffling his hair. "Hey, have you seen Freddy-".

"Gregory!!". In the distance, they could hear Freddy running up to them. "Sorry I was late. I had to clean up something. How was your surgery?". "It went great, Freddy!" Gregory smiled. "One of the nurses told me that I was very handsome too". "Congratulations on it going well, superstar!" Freddy chuckled. "That must've been a huge weight lifted off your chest".

"Yeah, it really was- Wait, was that a dad joke?". Freddy stayed silent for a second, then burst out laughing. "I am *wheeze* I am so sorry *wheeze* I learned it from one of the *wheeze* security guards," Freddy laughed out. The others soon joined in with his laughing one by one. "I am not surprised one of the first things you tell me when I come back from surgery was a dad joke," Gregory chuckled.

"Anyways, guys. There's some spare cake in the fridge for Gregory!!" Chica cheered out. "As a celebration gift for him!". Everyone cheered and whooped with joy as they went to get the cake. Gregory felt comfortable being Gregory, and Gregory was glad for that.

----- -----