Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

----- -----

"Guys! Come on!".

Gregory ran out the door the instant they were opened for him. He was fully dressed for the winter. Puffy jacket, hat with a fluffy ball at the end, and uggs. The jacket and uggs were from lost and found, while the hat was some holiday merch they recently got for December. A Santa hat with Roxy ears attached. She was particularly happy and boasting about the new product to the others.

They had exited out the back of the pizzaplex, and woah. The entire carpark was full of snow, with small snowflakes still falling onto his head. "Come on, guys!!" he yelled over to the animatronics. "It's fun, I swear!!". The animatronic stepped out into the winter wonderland, dressed in scarves and hats. Monty still had his sunglasses on, before you ask.

This was the animatronics first time stepping out into snow. "It's like power sugar!" Chica gasped in surprise and joy. "Look at how pretty the snow looks!". "It's pretty soft," Roxy replied, before spitting out a whole snowball from her mouth. "I think that patch of snow had a rat in it though". "Roxanne, what the fu-".

Before Chica could finish her sentence, a snowball was suddenly hurled at her face. She wiped the snow off of her and turned towards the person who threw it. "You were right, Gregory!" Monty laughed. "This is sort of like golf!". "Ohhhhh! I see what's happening here" Roxanne laughdd, before kneeling to gather her own snowballs and hurling them at the others. "Guys, what are you all doing-". A snowball suddenly hit Freddy square in the face. "Sorry, Freddy!!" Gregory shouted to him, before narrowly dodging a snowball from Chica. Freddy only stood there and laughed, as he picked up some snowballs of his own.

----- -----

"Guys! Look!". The animatronics all turned their heads. Gregory stood next to a snowman, a few inches shorter than him. With pebble eyes and a stone mouth. "I made myself into a snowman!!". "Very nice, Gregory!" Freddy told him, and patted his head. "Let's make us as snowmen!!" Monty shouted, and immediately started rolling out a large snowball. The others soon joined in, making themselves into snow sculptures.

They stood proudly next to Gregory's, all made with sticks and pebbles and stones and snow. "I think we did a great job at this!" Roxy laughed. "Especially mine". "Oh, you always say yours in the best" Freddy jokingly rolled his eyes at her, and chuckled. "It's true though!" Roxy hissed. "Even Gregory agrees so- Wait, where did Gregory go?".

Gregory was currently laying down on his back into the snow. "Gregory, what are you doing?" Chica asked him. "Making a snow angel" he replied, and started moving his arms and legs. "You never heard of them before?". "We've caught snippets of other children's conversations, but never knew what it actually looked like" Freddy said. "Well, I can show you all how to make one!!" Gregory smiled, and stood up from his spot to show them the snow angel he made. "See? It's pretty simple!".

"Won't it affect our joints?" Monty asked him. "We can't really afford getting snow in our elbows and knees, bud". "It's easy to get the snow off of metal!" Gregory told them. "Besides, it'll be the first time any of you have tried making snow angels!!". He flopped down on the ground again, laughing and moving his arms and legs. "Come on guys! Join me!". The animatronics all shrugged at eachother and lay down in the snow with him, moving their arms and legs and laughing along with Gregory.

They had to go back inside though because 1. They didn't want to miss the hourly recharge and 2. Gregory started sneezing and the animatronics started panicking over him getting a cold. They had left their snowmen and snow angels out in the carpark, as they retreated back inside.

----- -----

It was the next day, after one of their big performances. Gregory was currently taking a nap in the back of Freddy's room, taking a rest from the night before.

"Freddy? Can I ask you something?". He turned his head to the night guard. "Is there a problem, Officer Vanessa?" he asked her. She shook her head. "No, no. I just need to show you something". She led the gigantic bear outside into the carpark, where the snowmen and snow angels still were. Albeit, the snow angels were slightly covered by snowfall, but the shapes were still visible enough for you to tell they were the giant animatronics.

"Did you and the others do this?" she asked him. "Freddy. Don't lie to me". "Errr, yes" he replied. "We heard it was snowing from some of the kids". "You know we can't have you guys going outside for too long, especially in this weather!" Vanessa yelled to him. "Plus, where did the fifth shape come from?". "The fifth?".

"The one that looks like a kid," she said, pointing at the small snow angel. "Perhaps one of the children found it and wanted to join us," Freddy suggested. "It is a very good snow angel too". "Alright. Let's get back inside, Freddy" she told him. "It's getting pretty cold, and the weather forecast ain't helping with that".

----- -----