The Fazcam Incident

----- -----

After the Moondrop incident, Gregory had been feeling pretty uneasy around the daycare or around Sundrop or Moondrop, which really dissapointed the sun animatronic since he really wanted to become friends with Freddy's new son. So Monty though up an idea and after some digging through the security area, he finally found a solution for him.

"Here ya go, little guy!". He handed Gregory an orange camera, one that looked a lot like Freddy. A lot of things here looked like Freddy. "What's this?" Gregory asked him, inspecting the camera. "It's a Faz Cam, it takes photos!" Monty told him. "It can also blind some of the animatronics, but not me! Because I have s u n g l a s s e s ".

"Hey, Monty!! Whatcha two doing??" Chica asked them. Roxy and Freddy were also close behind her. "I'm just showing him the Faz cam" Monty told her, then turned back to Gregory. "If you get attacked by Moondrop again, just click the camera and he'll let go of you". "Are you sure that's safe being around us, Monty?" Freddy asked him. "You know what happened the last time a kid had a Faz Cam around us". Gregory turned over the camera to look at the lens. "Yeah, but I'm sure he'll make sure he uses it responsibly" Monty said. "As long as he doesn't press the button-".

----- -----

Vanessa had to admit. Her job was quite boring and lonely sometimes.

Sure, she had a job at Fazbear Entertainment, which itself was a blessing. But there were barely other humans with her on her shifts. The only other nightguards were the security bots, who simply rolled around the area. The map bots were fine, but they sometimes annoyed her. One time, her phone call was interrupted because of these same bots, and she had accidentally hung up on her friend.

She also had short chats with some of the animatronics. Sometimes with Sundrop or Moondrop, sometimes with the mainstream crew. But she had to remember, these robots were only that. Robots. Still, it was so freaky how they were so sentient, with their own problems. Like they were human-

"AHHHHHHHHHH"
"FUCK SHIT!!!"
"WHY'D YOU DO THAT!?"
"I-I'm so sorry!!!"

Vanessa froze at the sound of screams. It was the main gang and- And a kid? She immediately ran to where she had heard the sounds. "Guys!? Are you alright!?". Monty was the only animatronic not screaming in pain or writhing on the floor. Perks of always wearing sunglasses, no matter when it's summer or winter. "I- Wait, did you bring a Faz Cam with you!?" Vanessa yelled at him. "I found a photo on it and wanted to show them" Monty said. Vanessa seemed really annoyed at that, and snatched the camera off the ground. "The next time you pull off a stunt like that, you better not be screaming profanities in the pizzaplex again," she sighed, and walked away, taking the Faz Cam with her.

A few seconds passed before Monty's cake hatch opened up, with Gregory crouched inside. The bright light had affected him too, the boy was rubbing his eyes to hopefully make the pain go away. Luckily Monty also had a cake hatch like Freddy and shoved the boy into his chest right before Vanessa had arrived. "I'm sorry everyone, I didn't know the button was there" Gregory said to them. "We all make some mistakes sometimes, superstar" Freddy told him.

They had retrieved another Faz Cam from the security office, and without harming his friends, Gregory was able to find out how to work it successfully again.

And Vanessa now had a slightly interesting story to tell her family.

"Yeah the animatronics just yelled fuck out of nowhere".

----- -----