A Simple Birthday Wish

----- -----

It was the middle of the day when Sundrop immediately came running for Freddy. The bear was busy signing autographs for the children when the daycare attendant ran up to him. "FREDDY!! FREDDY!!! I FOUND SOME IMPORTANT NEWS!!!" the animatronic shouted. Freddy turned to him, an eyebrow raised. "What is it, Sundrop?". "We need to talk privately" the sun animatronic told him, before whispering. "It's about Gregory".

Freddy nodded. "Sorry, kids! But Freddy Fazbear will be busy for a while. He'll come back though!". As the sighs and pouts of disappointment came from the children, Freddy led Sundrop behind one of the statues. "What is it you wanted to talk about?". "I found out his birthday!!" Sundrop excitedly told him. "It's going to be next month, and I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to help organise a birthday party!!".

Freddy's eyes widened in shock. "His birthday?". "His birthday!!" Sundrop squealed. "There'll be cake and games, Chica promised me she wouldn't eat any of the cake batter this time". "That would be great!" Freddy smiled. "Gregory will love it".

----- -----

"Okay, guys. I actually am pretty nervous about this" Gregory said, his hands outstretched in front of him. "Why do I need a blindfold again?". "It's going to be a surprise, Gregory!" Freddy told him, as he pushed him towards the room where they had set up. He knocked on the door three times, to signal to the animatronics inside to get ready quick. "Okay, superstar! You can take off your blindfold!".

Gregory immediately yanked off his blindfold, and was amazed by all the decorations. "Happy Birthday, Gregory!!!" the animatronics shouted. There was confetti and balloons and streamers, there was a banner on the walls that said "Happy Birthday, Superstar!" and of course, a large chocolate cake (that had some confetti on it too). The animatronics had stolen the supplies from their usual birthday supply. Children often had their birthdays at the pizzaplex, so there were a lot of supplies.

"Guys! You didn't have to!!" Gregory gasped. "Thank you so much though!!". "Anything for our little guy!" Monty chuckled. "I helped bake the cake" Sundrop smiled, throwing a hard stare at Chica. "I thought Chica needed another pair of eyes to make sure nothing went wrong. "We've also got presents for you!!" Roxy chuckled. "Come and go blow out the candles so we can get to the presents already!". Gregory proudly took his seat at the table, as the animatronics sang to him the birthday song. Gregory blew out the number shaped candles once they finished singing. "So what did ya wish for?" Freddy asked him.

"Oh, I didn't need to wish for anything" Gregory simply said. "Being with you guys is the best wish I could've ever asked for". "Awww, that's so wholesome of you!!" Chica chuckled. "I am so glad we kept you too!". "Now come on and open the presents before I start crying," Roxy told him. "Roxy, you know we can't cry" Monty told her. "Yeah, but if this boy gonna be saying cute shit like that, Imma definetely be crying". Roxy admitted, and jokingly wiped her eyes with a corner of the tablecloth.

Gregory smiled at all of them, as he bit into his cake and started unwrapping his presents.

----- -----

Gregory was yawning and prepared to go to sleep early. He had spent a lot of the day with the other animatronics playing games, eating cake and starting a competition to see who could pop balloons the fastest. (Sundrop won, before you ask. He's got literal spikes on his face)

"Did you have a fun day today, Gregory?" Freddy asked him. "Yep!" the boy replied. "I really enjoyed it!!". Gregory wrapped himself up in his blanket on the couch, with a pillow and a small Freddy plush. "Thank you so much, Dad!! For everything". Freddy sat down next to him on the couch and patted his shoulder. "You're welcome, superstar".

"Now, go get yourself some sleep, okay?". Gregory nodded as he curled up on the couch, softly snoring only a few minutes later. Freddy carefully removed a piece of confetti that had gotten stuck in Gregory's hair during the birthday party, and left the room.

----- -----