Getting Pulled Over

----- -----
Just wanted to say THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE 1K READS???? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN WOAH MY GOD. I am half surprised, yet not that this book got so many reads. So I just say thank you all for reading!!

Now let's move on to Greg and the gang nearly getting arrested
----- -----

The police officer quickly pulled the van over. They knocked on the window for the driver to roll it down. "Hello, do you realise how fast you were driviiii- what.....?"

Gregory was sitting in the driver seat with his hands on the driver's wheel. The animatronics had quickly slapped their illusion disks on, but the sight was still odd for the police officer.

"Uhh- Which one of you is the kid's parent?" the police officer asked. "I am" Freddy said. "Is there any concern?". "Your child is taking the front wheel" the police officer said. "You know it's illegal for children under 18 to drive". "It is!?" Chica hissed to the others in the back.

"Ah well, nobody else knows how to drive, officer" Freddy replied to the police officer. "Nobody... Else?" the officer retorted. "Nobody else!? There are four adults in this car and you're going to rely on the child!?". Everyone in the car just nodded.

"Okay, all of you". The police officer got out some handcuffs. "Out of the car. Hands behind your ba-". Monty quickly punched the officer, knocking them out. "Did you just murder someone?" Roxy asked him. "WE'RE GONNA GET ARRESTED FOR MANSLAUGHTER!!!" Chica shrieked. "No, no. He's still alive" Monty said. "I wouldn't kill someone agai- I mean-".

They all got out the car to drag the police officer back to the police car, and Roxy sneakily put a bottle of empty booze in his hand. "He's just gonna think it was a psycho brandy hallucination" she said. They all got in the car again, trying ignore the whole situation that happened.

"So next time, we're definitely going to have to avoid the police" Freddy mumbled. "Or not have Greg drive at all". "Nobody knows how to drive except me" Gregory pointed out. "I'm not allowed a license though". He stepped on the gas and the car continued down the door.

----- -----