Gregory Grizzly Bear

----- -----
Basically an AU where Gregory is an animatronic aaaaaaaaaa
----- -----

The Glamrocks heard the news. They were going to have a new animatronic coming soon!

The mechanics had been visiting the animatronics less over the past weeks and they were worried about why. "They're busy making a new animatronic, from what I heard" Vanessa told them when they asked. The animatronics were immediately intrigued, and pressed her on for answers.

The animatronic wasn't being built as a replacement. They were an entirely new animatronic. They weren't going to perform on stage with them, because it was built to act and look like a child. "And that's all the details I know!" Vanessa told them when they asked more questions. "Now go back to your dressing rooms, I have a job to do".

However, they were still very intrigued and curious about the new addition, and asked other staff about it. They either provided information they already knew, or didn't know anything at all. Besides, the mechanics told the animatronics it was a "surprise"

Well it certainly was.

Five months after they had pressured Vanessa to tell them what was going on with the animatronic, he was finally finished. He was first revealed to the crew when they went down to Parts and Services after one of their shows. The animatronic was waiting for them behind the doors, along with one of the mechanics.

"Hey everyone!" the mechanic had greeted them. "You were kind of curious about the new animatronic, huh?". The animatronic only reached up to the mechanic's torso, which was expected of a child. He looked quite a lot like Freddy, but more childlike and young. He even had a painted on blue bandage across his nose, and he had brown messy hair to make him look more like a child. His colour palette mostly consisted of brown, yellow and blue, with a blue shirt with a bowtie.

"This is Gregory Grizzly Bear" the mechanic introduced him. "We hope you all can get along with him". "Hi, my name's Gregory" the animatronic told them. "Awww, you're so cute!!" Chica squealed. "You're going to be staying with us now, huh?". Gregory nodded. "You're almost like a Freddy Fazbear Junior!" Roxy laughed, and patted the small bear's head. "Ey, Freddy. You never told me you had a son!". "I guess he could be considered my son, in a way" Freddy chuckled, and looked at Gregory. "You're really going to enjoy your time with us. I promise".

----- -----

I also just drew my concept of Animatronic gregory cause why not