Gregory Plays Animal Crossing While He's Sick

----- -----

Request from Clawstrike236

This will be kind of a sequel to Sick Day where Roxanne goes to keep Freddy and Gregory company and Gregory plays Animal Crossing

Idk how Animal Crossing got involved, it just did

----- -----

"Hey, Freddy!!!". He opened the door and the wolf immediately ran in. "Hello, Roxanne" he chuckled. "Is there anything you need help with?". "No, I just wanted to keep my little man company!" she laughed, and sat down on the couch next to Gregory's resting body. "Hey, Roxy" Gregory greeted her. Roxy patted the boy on the head. "Have you been feeling better, kid?".

"A little bit," he answered. "My nose still feels a bit blocked though". "You want me to go get something for you?" she asked. "We got some spare apple juice in the fridge". Gregory nodded, and she got up to go get it. She arrived back with the warm apple juice a few minutes later. "Be careful though, dude." Roxy told him. "Freddy told me you burnt your tongue on this once". "Well, sorry" Gregory sarcastically said, while he was waiting for the juice to cool.

"So, why are you staying here with us?" Freddy asked her. "Monty's got some maintenance to do, Chica's busy practicing for our next performance, and Sun's just Sun" Roxy listed off. "Plus, I just wanted to see if Greg was doing well!". She looked over Gregory's shoulder while he was playing Animal Crossing. "How come you're the only human in that place?" she asked. Gregory shrugged. "I don't know. I'm the only human staying in the pizzaplex too". Roxy was going to speak up, but just kept silent. "You have a point".

----- -----

"Ayo!! Fazbear!! This villager looks like you!!" Roxy shouted. Freddy walked over to them to see what they were talking about. "Oh, this is the game Gregory told me about with the animals" he pointed out. "And this villager is also a bear".

"His name's even Teddy!!" Gregory laughed. "It rhymes with your name!". "Are there any wolves in here??" Roxy asked. "I wanna see if there are any that look like me!". "Actually, there are a couple of wolves in the game" he said. "I actually have a wolf villager here named Fang-". He sneezed very suddenly, which surprised the two. "Sorry, guys" he sniffled. "Kinda forgot I had a cold". Roxy patted Gregory's head. "You should probably rest after you finish your game, okay?". Gregory nodded. "Okay, Aunt Roxy".

She smiled mischievously over at Freddy. "I'm gonna be the wine aunt now," she mouthed, chuckling right afterward. Freddy just rolled his eyes sarcastically at her, as Roxy watched Gregory play the game.

"HOLY SHIT, I THINK THERE'S A FISH THERE!!"

"Roxy!! Language!!"

"Sorry, Freddy-"

"ROXY, FREDDY, IT'S A FUCKING COELACANTH!!"

"HELL YEAH!!!!!"

"Both of you! Language- You know what, nevermind".

----- -----