A Hole-in-One LET'S GOOOOOO

----- -----

"Freddy! Do you mind if I steal your son for a moment?". Monty suddenly appeared in the doorway to his room with a duffel bag. Gregory was sitting on the couch playing Animal Crossing. "Oh, hello, Monty" Freddy greeted him. "What do you need Gregory for?". Monty picked Gregory up and sat him on his shoulder. "He told me he didn't know how to play golf so I'm gonna teach him". "We'll be safe, don't worry!" Gregory told Freddy.

"Well, I guess it can't hurt" Freddy sighed. The gator and the boy cheered in excitement. "Thanks, Fredbear! I promise I'll take care of your son!" Monty grinned as he ran out of the room with Gregory in tow.

----- -----

Gregory always thought it was quite weird that Monty was a golf mascot, even before he started living with the animatronics and the only contact he had with the animatronics were the advertisments on bus stops and newspapers. Monty seemed like this badass punk alligator, yet he had the part time activity of a 40 year old dad on Facebook.

Monty immediately pushed past the party pass bot and slid into the elevator. "You're going to enjoy this so much, Gregory!!" he smiled, his spiky teeth showing through his maw. Gregory nodded nervously. "Is golf hard?" he asked him. "Only if you're really competitive about it" Monty replied, punching in the number of the floor they were going to. The elevator started working, and Monty let Gregory down from his shoulder. "Luckily, my golf course was pretty much made for only children and amateurs, so it'll be perfect for you!". He took out a small golf club from the duffel bag he was carrying and handed it to Gregory.

"Do adults or teens come to the golf course?" Gregory asked him. "Like, actually playing the golf?". "Eh. Sometimes" Monty said. "Though sometimes I'm afraid of the teens that come. They either insult you too much or compliment you way too much". Gregory didn't quite get what he meant, but the elevator doors opened up before he could speak. "Come on, little guy!" Monty smiled, and the two exited the elevator.

----- -----

"I told you, Gregory! You need to loosen your grip on the club" Monty told him. "I can't have Chica coming after me for causing your hand to cramp". "Sorry, I never learned how to play golf" Gregory said, and adjusted his golf club. "Am I using the right grip?". "There really is no right grip, Gregory" Monty said. "Everyone has their preferences with everything. You go with whatever grip you're comfortable with!"

Gregory nodded, and was about to swing, when one of those large alligator props that pop out of nowhere appeared and spooked Gregory. He hit the ball in his surprise, and the ball repeatedly hit the walls of the course, the sound echoing theoughout the room. Surprisingly, he got it into the hole, the golf ball landing with a soft plop.

"I really want to sue whoever thouht the alligators popping out was a good idea" Gregory mumbled, before he was scooped into a hug by Monty. "You got a hole in one on your first try!!" Monty laughed, and ruffled Gregory's hair. "Great job, little guy!!!". Gregory soon chuckled along with the alligator. "Yeah! I did just get a hole in one!!".

----- -----