Cake Batter

----- -----

Gregory noticed pretty early that Chica had a thing with eating. Not just the fact that her excercise routine still had kids eating during excercise. But he heard that Chica often ate pizza and garbage. He even heard from one of the staff members during his daytime roams throughout the pizzaplex that it took weeks to clean out Chica once after one of her food escapades.

So when Chica asked Gregory if he wanted to help her make some cake, he was kind of nervous. "Oh, don't worry!" Chica told him, laughing it off. "I'm not going to eat it! I'm an animatronic! Do you think I'd really do that?". Gregory shook his head, even though he was skeptical, and followed her to the kitchen.

"Can you go get the eggs and flour for me?" she asked him. "I need to go get the butter and sugar. It should be somewhere in the cabinets somewhere". Gregory nodded and started rummaging around in the cabinets, and managed to find a half finished bag of flour and a carton of eggs. Chica placed a stick of butter and some granulated sugar onto the table. "Great! Let's get started!".

They started doing the standard steps for making cake. Mix the dry ingredients and then the wet ingredients, and then mix it all up. Chica and Gregory spent 20 or so minutes talking about whether using a blender instead of an electric mixer was a good idea, but they settled for the mixer because they didn't want to accidentally do anything wrong.

"Voilà! The cake batter is done being mixed!" Chica smiled, and took the bowl in her hands. "You want the first sip?". "Oh- Uh- Eating raw cake batter is actually bad for humans" Gregory told her. "And I'm pretty sure it's bad for animatronics too". "Oh don't worry! I still work even with cake batter in my system!" she chuckled, and guzzled down nearly a third of the mixture. "We need to have enough to leave some batter to put in the oven though!" she said. "Come on, Gregory. If anything happens, I'll take full responsibility for it".

Gregory, despite knowing this was probably a bad idea, decided that 'fuck it', he'll drink the raw cake batter. And it was actually really good, he had to admit. Chica put the remaining batter into the oven, and after cooling it and decorating, they finished their cake! And it tasted really good too.

The next day, Chica had to get called into Parts and Services because surprise surprise, having cake batter all over your endoskeleton was a bad idea.

Oh, and Gregory ended up with a stomach ache.

Moral of the story: Don't FUCKING drink your cake batter raw.

----- ★ -----