Illusion Discs

----- -----

Aka, my excuse to write about human versions of animatronics.
Idk if illusion disks actually canon or not in this timeline, but they're in FNAF soooooo

----- -----

Freddy and Gregory were deep in the storage room, rummaging through the shelves. Gregory had asked Freddy to help him search for stiff he could build with. Gregory was searching around near the back of the shelves when he pulled out a box of... Microchips?

The label on the box said 'Illusion Disks', but they were small and blue and more square. "Freddy, do you know what these do?" he asked him. Freddy looked over his shoulder into the box. "Is there any instructions on the box?" he asked. Gregory shrugged his shoulders, and lifted up the box to see if there was anything underneath. There was a slip of paper taped to the underside, with Sharpie instructions.

"Slap one of these bad boys onto an animatronic and watch the magic unfold"

"It doesn't say where specifically, but I have to put one of these disks on you, I think" Gregory said. He picked out one of the small chips from the box. "Should I just slap it on your arm?". "I mean, we can try" Freddy said. "Just make sure it isn't anything dangerous first". Gregory put the microchip on his arm. And the result? Well.....

----- -----

"So you want us to have choreography because you saw a bunch of Korean pop stars do it?" Monty scoffed. "Why am I not surprised?". "Look. Hear me out," Roxy said. "If a bunch of human pretty boys can dance while singing, we can too! We're literally robots!". "You know, Roxy does have a point" Chica said. "Those boybands do have a lot of fangirls, so imagine what good it'd do for the company!!". "See!? Chica sees what I mean!" Roxy yelled. "You know how I feel about fangirls" Monty sighed. "They-".

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The animatronics all turned to eachother. "Was that Gregory!?" Chica gasped in horror. "We need to check up on him!". "Well, Freddy's with him. He always is" Roxy said. "Surely Freddy will keep him safe". "I'll send the little man a message on his watch" Monty said. "Gregory always replies". A few seconds later. "Gregory says he's fine" Monty told them. "He'd never lie to us, right?" Chica quaked.

A few minutes later, Gregory and Freddy started running towards them. "Guys!! Guys!! You won't believe what I found!" Gregory yelled out. "Me and Freddy were in the storage rooms, and we found something called a disk! And- And-". "Woah, slow down, little dude" Monty chuckled. "What you wanna show us?". "We found something! A-A microchip!!" Gregory gasped. "Watch!!!". He slapped the chip onto Freddy's arm, and suddenly before their very eyes, Freddy turned into a human.

"oh my fucking god" Roxy quietly gasped. Chica screeched really loudly, which hurt everyone's ears (or the part that makes them hear if they don't have ears). "Freddy!? You-You". "What did that thing do to your body!?" Monty shouted. "I think it just makes me look more like a human" Freddy. He took the chip off his arm, and immediately turned back into a bear. "There was a whole box of these microchips in the storage room!" Gregory told them. "Do you know what this means!?".

"That you can go to Mcdonalds without being questioned about why you're alone?" Chica wondered. "You told us about that last week". "Well, I mean, yeah" Gregory stammered. "But this means we can use these illusion disks as human disguises!!". The animatronics all stood there in silence for a moment. "Then we could all go to McDonalds without being brought back to the Pizzaplex!!" Chica squealed. "Well, that's close to what I was thinking," he said. "But yeah! We can go outside together!!". "What about our battery?" Roxy asked. "Oh. Don't worry!" Freddy told them. "Gregory found out we can use jumper cables as chargers!"

"Then, we can really go out then?" Monty said, then punched his fist in the air. "FUCK YEAH!! LET'S GO!!!". "Let's just hope Vanessa isn't suspicious without us around," Freddy sighed

----- -----