Chapter 12: Deathly Forest, Conquered

In the Dungeon Area for the Deathly Forest, Players continued to gather in endless streams as chatter reverberated throughout the eerie woods, though it did little to dampen the enthusiasm of those who had yet to dive into the Deathly Forest.

Some Players, who were attempting to make use of all the Player traffic to make some profit, even set up Stalls at the wayside, shouting offers for rare wares.

"Selling good quality Level 0 Common Equipment! If you're planning to head into the dungeon, this is a must-have!"

"Selling Small HP potions! It can save your life down in the dungeon!"

"Level 1 Common Sword being sold! Swordsmen, don't miss your chance!"

By this point, it wasn't particularly rare to see that Players were beginning to adapt to God's Domain. The game had been open for over 16 hours at this point, hence most Players managed to acquire a few wares to peddle off for themselves.

Furthermore, due to the immense Player traffic currently in the area, most people who attempted to sell their wares got at least a few gazes of attention, some even dealing in successful offers. Others were simply standing around, talking with friends or chatting with some other parties on their experiences in the Deathly Forest.

By this point, the craze around the Deathly Forest had been mostly nulled by the amount of people coming in and going out, with the latter having far more groups. Although many entered, to this point, nobody had yet to clear even the first Boss of the Dungeon, much less a full clear.

Nobody had even caught a glimpse of the first Boss.

"Man, this dungeon is just unfair..."

"Tell me about it. One second, my group and I were struggling to hold on against a group of of those Night Rabbits, and then the next our healer suddenly died out of nowhere. From there, it only went downhill..."

"I can relate to that. The same thing happened to my group. With only one healer, we couldn't last at all."

Naturally, most tales told of death. There was nobody who had even caught a glimpse of anything other than Night Rabbits. Although a ton of people chattered about their experiences in the Deathly Forest, all of the stories ended in the same way - death.

After experiencing the terror of the Deathly Forest, those who dived into the Dungeon have but a single thing to say about it - it was horrifying!

Not only was the environment relatively dark, but the strength of the Night Rabbits was on another level. An MT wouldn't last very long if a group was unlucky enough to face several of the human-sized Night Rabbits head-on.

Hence, to try and find a way around them, these parties gathered together to talk about their experiences, some of the more experienced parties trying to form a strategy to conquer the Deathly Forest. Some merely just watched on for amusement, placing bets on the teams who were going in and how long they were expected to last.

Most didn't survive past 5 minutes.

The Resurrection Graveyard, the designated respawn zone of the Deathly Forest, was currently thriving with attention as the resurrected parties who suffered team wipes left dejectedly, joining those standing outside with a heavy heart. It was simply impossible to overcome this Dungeon at their current level.

Six flashes of light manifested within the Resurrection Graveyard, another team falling victim to a team wipe.

"It's impossible to clear this Dungeon..." Zhao Yueru complained, puffing her cheeks out and stamping her feet on the ground as a frustrated feeling manifested in her heart. The Deathly Forest was simply unfair!