The 98 Part 2

"You guys have an extra mouse for my computer?" asked one of the guys from the 98.

"No" said Terry. "But, hey, here, you can borrow mine. Terry knows his keyboard shortcuts! Whoop. Just deleted everything."

"Sir, we have a problem" said Amy, walking over to Terry's desk followed by y/n, Hitchcock and Scully.

"Yeah, we do" said Hitchcock. "The line for the microwave is insane!"

"Seriously, Amy? Your problem is Hitchcock and Scully's frozen burritos?" asked Terry.

"No! Get out of here!" said Amy as Hitchcock and Scully said "Yeah!"

"Ugh! I'm trying to assemble my binders, but my new desk mate, Brian, brought a dog with him and my allergies are going crazy. I'm so stuffy, I can't even enjoy that new binder smell" said Amy.

"He shouldn't have a pet in the precinct" said Terry. 

"It's a 'service animal' that he has for made-up reasons" Amy said.

"I have mild foot pain, okay? Francie helps me with that" said the dog owner.

"How?" Amy asked.

"Legally, you're not allowed to ask me that" said the dog owner.

"Ugh" said Amy.

"My new desk mate hasn't stopped cleaning the desk for the past hour" complained y/n as Rosa walked over.

"That is nothing. My new desk mate... Chats" said Rosa. "She also likes to look up recipes online and go 'Who's got the time?'"

"Okay. Captain wants things running smoothly, so why don't you all just move and work from my desk?" suggested Terry.

"Fine" said Amy.

"Everything is gonna be fine" Terry said.

One man from the 98 walked over and picked up Terry's computer.

"Whoop, guy just took my whole computer" Terry said.

------------------------

Rosa was listening to rock music on her headphones very loudly.

"Rosa, do you need to listen to it that loud?" asked Amy.

"Yes" said Rosa, taking out one of her headphones. "I'm trying to drown out the sound from Ellen, the chat factory, over there."

"My daughter got me a juicer for Christmas. Did you know that you can juice nuts? What?" said Ellen.

"I'm two seconds away from juicing Ellen" said Rosa.

"I know it's tough, but Sarge - Ah, no, shoo, shoo, shoo" said Amy as the dog came over to the desk. "Shoo! Shoo! Oh, can you at least put her on a leash?"

"She's a medical professional. Okay?" said the owner.

"Would you keep a doctor on a leash? That dog does not help you with your foot pain. You just want an excuse to bring her everywhere. Your dog is a fraud. Fraud dog! Fraud dog! Fraud dog!" Amy said.

"Juice Ellen! Juice Ellen!" Rosa said.

"Stop cleaning, Mark!" said y/n.

"Whoa! All of you, outside now!" said Terry, walking over.

------------------

"I know it's crowded in there, and they're not very considerate guests, and they took my mouse, and then they took my keyboard, and then they took the whole computer. And when I had nothing else to give, they came for my yogurt. No, not just any yogurt. Full fat Greek with a touch of honey. That's a once a week treat!" said Terry.

A microwave started beeping. They all turned around.

"What the hell are you guys doing out here?" Rosa asked Hitchcock and Scully.

"Finally eating breakfast. We snuck the microwave out here so we could cook our burritos like real policemen" said Scully.

"Now they have to use the toaster oven" said Hitchcock. "Enjoy your sixteen minute cook times, idiots!"

"Guys, this is amazing!" said Terry.

"Back off, it's our microwave! Ours!" said Hitchcock, standing up. He growled.

"Nobody wants your microwave. But look, the 98's stuff is blocking the windows. They can't see us out here. It's so peaceful and spacious. This could be our new beginning" Terry said.

-----------------------

Terry nervously looked around the bullpen and then turned to Amy, Rosa and y/n. "So, if we've gonna start a secret office on the roof, we need equipment. That means chairs, desks, printers, pens. But we gotta sneak it out, so we need a distraction."

"Okay, here is what I'm thinking" said Amy, her nose bright red. "We give that dog a bunch of chocolates. It dies. While everyone celebrates - "

"Okay, Amy's too close to this. Y/n, you got any ideas?" said Terry.

"I could make fake sick and throw it all over Mark's desk and then laugh at him" suggested y/n. 

"Uh, maybe not. Rosa, anything?" asked Terry.

"Hitchcock and Scully just set fire to the kitchen sink" said Rosa.

"Oh, boy! Ooh, boy!" yelled Scully.

"Perfect. Let's use that" said Terry.

It's Christmas Eve where I am, but I hope everyone has a good Christmas!