Chapter 16

"Sophie!!!!" Erica screamed as soon as I pulled up to the club and dropped from my car. I handed my keys over to the valet and ran to where she was. "Ohhh! You look amazing!"

"Oh thank you. You don't look bad yourself."

"Oh please. Look at you." She made me do a full 360 and then she stopped to fully analyse my look. "Look at that ass! Leo's a lucky one."

"Ok. Can we go in now?" I asked laughing. She dragged me into the club and took me straight to our usual private room. This was your typical club on the outside but to those of us in the private area, things were a bit different. It was more or less a sex/poker/hook up club. It was basically a place where rich ass people would come to get laid, drink, do drugs, get aroused or just chill out with people who came to do any of the things I mentioned earlier. Now, Erica and I usually come here for the alcohol and guys! You'd never fail to meet a good looking guy with impeccable taste here.

"So, what's going on? How are you doing? I heard about Franco, I'm so sorry."

"Yeah. Me too." I took a shot of vodka and let the warm liquid settle in.

"Are you ok?"

"Absolutely." She looked at me with worry.

"You know that I'm right here if you need someone to talk to right?"

"Yeah." I placed a reassuring hand on hers and smiled. "I'm fine. Now, let's party!" She hesitated but she finally agreed. The waiter came in with a bottle of champagne and I already knew who it was from.

"This is from the gentleman in booth 3A." He dropped the bottle with two glasses and stepped out of our booth.

"Ohhh! I see someone's still hooked on your one night escapade." Erica said as she examined the champagne. "And he still has good taste."

"I should go over there and say thank you."

"Wait, you should taste it first." We opened the champagne and I gulped down a glass. It was good, really good actually.

"It's perfect. Now can I go?"

"Go. Who knows, maybe you'll end up in bed with him again?"

"That wouldn't be such a bad idea." Let me shed some light on this. During one of our many nights here, I ended up sleeping with this really hot guy. Apparently, he only stays in booth 3A. Ever since, he has always been rather generous with the alcohol whenever we come in here.

I got up and walked to his booth. I gave a light knock on the door and he opened it. Unfortunately, it wasn't who I expected to see.

"What are you doing here?"

"Why don't you come in first? You know you want to." I stepped into the room cautiously. He closed the door behind me and walked me to the couch. The blue lights in the room didn't make this any better.

"I'm in. What do you want?"

"You." I gave a slight pathetic laugh.

"You know that that's never going to happen. You're not even my type."

"And my crazy brother is? Why aren't you here with him anyways?"

"Whatever I have with your brother is none of your business Andrei."

"Oh but it is. My brother and I have never shared anything except a mother and we're not about to share our woman." I'm pretty sure he could see the disgusted look on my face even with the lighting.

"I'm pretty sure you're not talking about me."

"But I am. You see, I saw the way you looked at me in Russia. You wanted me. And now you're here, in this dark room, alone with me. I wonder what my brother would think." I smiled as I got up and walked to where he was seated. I sat down rather close to him and I placed a hand on his arm. His rather solid arm.