Chunin exams begin

Ok so sorry to say this but sense Ace is on team 8 and no one has given me any ideas (as i have asked for in previous chapters) we will not officially meet Gaara tell the second part of the exams... I'm crying inside.. I would be outside too but I don't want to get my keyboard wet and not be able to write this chapter.

i do not own naruto. (yet)

——————————————————————————————————

Ace POV

I have spent the part few days doing some last minute training with my team and exploring my new water based chakra.

Well actually when I was with my team I was sparing with Hinata. Though she is shy and a bit soft on her opponents, she is still really good. You see I spar with her because of her Gental fist style. She uses her byakugan to locate and temporarily shut down her opponents chakra system through touch (hitting they point with her hands). And seeing as my specialty is Tai jutsu she makes a difficult challenge for me.

Now we are on are way to the academy... running late... because I was up training tell late last night and passed out in the training grounds making us all late. My team wasn't too happy with me.

We are now walking up to room 301 but as we got to the third floor I saw a large crowed of genin on the other side of the room. I looked around and began too feel lightheaded. So I stopped walking and tryed to steady myself. What's gotten into me. I'm never Soo dizzy I live with dad for crying out loud, and when you run in circles at high speed you don't get dizzy easily. My team now sensing me stop, turned and looked at me.

"Hey Ace what's up with you.. why did you stop" Kiba asked

"A-ace if we w-want to g-get in the testing room we have t-to g-et through that door" Hinata stutters pointing to the crowed.

Shino just stood there.

"I don't know.. something feels off and it's making me dizzy. I haven't been this unbalanced sense Kurani sensei put us in a gen...." that's when it hit me

Genjutsu!

I put my hands together like sensei taught us. "Release" I said disrupting my chakra. I instantly felt better .

My teammates followed my lead and room 301 changed to room 201.

'stupid genjutsu'

"hey do you think we should tell the other teams about it being an illusion." i asked team 8. this time Shino answered me.

"no. i think we should just go to 301 and keep too ourself.. if they are late than there would be less compatition for us later" we nodded in agreement and went up to the third floor.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

time skipy...

we were one of the first ones in the room. and we stood in the corner as to not draw attenion to ourselves. that was hard for me.. i mean how am i soposed to show off my youthfulness if i need to keep such a low profile in a room ful of enimes. soo to keep me quiet kiba let me play with akamaru untell we saw team 7 walk in. our group walked over to them.

"well it looks like all three rookie teams made it" after that i spaced out and began looking around at our compatition. well untell i was snapped out of it by naruto.

"IM NARUTO UZUMAKI AND IM GOING TO BEAT EVERY ONE OF YOU"

"why do i have to lay low well he gets all the fun".