chapter one (Edited )

(sorry for any spelling mistakes. im not good with that kinda stuff)

Ace POV...
'Beep! Beep! Beep!'

I groan as I slam my fist into my alarm clock, shattering it into pieces that scatter all over my room..

Ugh. I hate mornings... darn these classes. Why do they have to start so early in the morning? Well, I guess I should get ready and have breakfast...

With that, I did my usual routine-groan as I get out of bed-fall face first onto the floor-take a quick 10 minute shower-get dressed in a simple blue tank top with a thin gray hoodie over it and a dark blue skirt with cuts on the side and long, black shorts underneath. Do forget with my ninja sandals. (no I do not wear a green jumpsuit) -_-

I take out my spare alarm clock-which I had hidden in a drawer by my bed- (you can see this happens a lot) and see that I'm already running behind schedule.. I rushed downstairs and grabbed an apple from the table. With that, I start walking to the Academy.

I took a bite out of the apple. Dad should be working with his students by now so I didn't bother yelling a 'goodbye' since I kind of figured that he wasn't home.. Speaking of dad's students, throughout the past year they are all he talks about. Especially this one kid... I think his name was Lee or something. Oh well. I'll find out later.

As I come to this conclusion, I arrived at the academy and quickly sit at my assigned seat. It was at the very top in the back row. I'm in the middle instead of by a window, like I wanted it to be, but oh well. It's a good seat, I guess.

Class went on for a bit before Iruka sensei got called out to help drag Naruto back to class. He left and told us to do something productive (-_-'). Of course, no one listened to him and they just goofed off. Within 10 minutes, the place was a disaster. Paper airplanes and spit balls were scattered everywhere, not to mention all the love letters fan girls threw at Sasuke. To be honest, I don't understand why they even try. The more you fawn over him the less he's going to like you. Logic.

In short, I got sooooooo bored. I mean, how long does it even take to get one knucklehe ad to class with a bunch of ninja after him. I started drumming on my desk with my pencils. If you ask me, I'm really good at it. Don't know how though... Eventually, a few people joined in by clapping or stomping-in Akamaru's case, barking. Even Shikamarus yawns seemed to match to the beat (I know this would never happen but I always wanted to do that so deal with it).

But it didn't last long as sensei came back with a tied up Naruto. He threw him into the middle of the class and started yelling insults and eventually said that we all had to review the transformation justu. Audible groans filled the room. To be honest, I didn't really care much. I like showing my skills, but I can't blame Naruto for skipping class. I didn't even want to be here! But I'll put up with just about anything to become a ninja like my dad. (daddy's girl)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally after a long review, Iruka announced that it was the best part of the day............LUNCH TIME!!!!! Seeing as I'm the fastest kid in school, I rush out ahead of everyone else, grateful that no one noticed. I ran outside and sat down with my back against a tree and quickly munched down on my homemade rice balls. I was taking my time eating the last one when a white ball of fur snatched it out of my hands.

"Akamaru! That was my lunch!" I whined/shouted, even though he knew I wasn't really mad at him. To get himself out of trouble, he pulled the 'poor neglected puppy' act on me by laying on my lap and rolling over onto his side and whimpered like he hadn't been fed in days.

I saw right through it and laughed before rubbing his belly and scratching behind his ears. "Oh you poor thing." I cooed. "Has Kiba not been taking care of you-making you do all the work?" I asked with fake sympathy in my voice. He nodded his head 'yes' and cuddled closer into my stomach. Just then, Kiba came running up, panting. "Hey, Akamaru! Stop running off lik e that!" He stopped when he noticed me. "Man. I should've known... If you're not with me, you're complaining to her."

I smiled as 'poor' Akamaru jumped onto my shoulder and barked happily. I decided to help out the little fuzzball, and complained to Kiba. "Well, of course Akamaru wants to spend time with me. You make the poor thing do all the work, and apparently you don't feed him enough."

"What do you mean 'I don't feed him enough'? I feed him just fine!" And it was back to yelling. Joy.

"Well, if you had been feeding him right he wouldn't have eaten my lunch, so my point still stands." I said confidently. Akamaru barked in agreement. Kiba just started rubbing his temples in annoyance well grumbling something like, "You stupid mutt. Why did you tell her that?" Yep. I love lunch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After school, I headed home and made myself something to eat. Maybe I should make dad something for when he gets back. He hasn't been getting home till almost midnight this past week. And so I made him something eventually fell fast asleep on the couch.

(EDITED✅)