Chapter 8 the unnamed chapter

The pic has nothing to do with the story I just lived it so much...
____________________________________________

*a few weeks later*

Ace POV

. i lay awake in bed thinking about the past week or so...its been about two or three weeks sense my first solo mission for the Hokage. sense then i've been on a few others, mostly B ranks and one or two A ranks but my team doesn't know about those. these solo missions are between me and the Hokage, dad doesn't even know about them, they haven't been all that special; mostly just delivering important documents to aliged lands. normally there worried that you will get put under ninja attack but i've avoided as much trouble as i could. i have only resorted to fighting about 3 times and one of those were because they didn't believe i was a ninja so the refused to allow me to enter there village to deliver the scroll. so i used there underestimation of me to an advantage and "forcibly" delivered the message. by the time i got home i was just about depleted of chakra but I'm all better now.

when I'm not acting as the Hokages personal delivery girl (which i don't really mind.. i LOVE running at high speed when i get the chance, you feel like your flying) i have been training with my team and doing boring D rank missions, we have only been allowed one C rank when we had to help rebuild a small town about a days journey outside the village. but that's not what I've been thinking about.. its not whats keeping me awake tonight. i feel like I'm in trouble because i haven't told Lord Hokage about it yet i haven't done anything i could get in trouble for but its not really good to keep secrets from the village leader now is it.

'ill talk to him about it tomorrow morning first thing' i decided. before drifting off to sleep

little did she know was that at this time her father Might Guy was sneaking out his bedroom window on his way to a secret meeting.

(i know its sad when a grown man has to sneak out of his own house.. hehehe)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No ones POV

as the sky in Kohona grew dark all the sensei 's were gathered in the Hokages office during a meeting regarding the chunin exams.

"now that last years graduates have been nominated lets move on to the rookies" the Hokage calmly stated well taking a puff of smoke from his pipe. at these words a the rookie sensei's stepped forward; Kurenai, Asuma, and Kakashi and were about to nominate there students when a new fact was brought into light "but there is something i must emphasize. this is actually only apply to you kurenai"

the Kunochi (spelling?) stepped forward looking confused " me sir? what do you mean?"

"im getting too that" he stated setting his pipe down before continuing. " you see only teams of three are allowed to participate, i would normally make an acceptation but seeing as other lands have say i can not."

" but that means..."

"yes you must chose three of your students leaving one out" the said with a nod " you may think about who as the others nominate announce weather there participants shall compete."

she stepped back looking deep in thought "Kakashi your up first"

" yes lord Hokage" he stated in his normal lazy tone "i would like to nominate all three of my students: Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, and Sasuke Uchiha to participate"