new around here.

THERE IS A CHAPTER AFTER THE BOLD THIS IS NOT JUST A A/N.. 

Alright readers I know it has been forever since I updated but to be perfectly honest I've hit a dead end. I want to continue this story but you have to realize I wrote this in the 8th and had it originally posted on Quotev (sp?). My writing has gotten better as is evident in my other stories. And I get so many comets on the spelling that it's kind of irritating. I'm happy you want to help but u have received (almost) no other comments about this story than about how I spelt coming cuming I get it it's funny but not when that's all the feed back you get on a story you were once so proud of.

I know you all mean well but I've actually been considering getting rid of this story because of how bad it has gotten. When instead of ideas on what I could do next i get laughter and complaints about a stupid spelling mistakes I made when I was 14.

If you want me to continue please say so but as of now I don't know

Thank you for listening to my rant. Now here is the chapter I promised. 

The month of training had ended and it was now the day of the Chunin exams. All those who could manage left to gather in the central Arena to watch the one on one fights. With the streets empty and the Hospital at minimal staff (those who stayed behind did so reluctantly), it was the perfect time for any hostile shinobi to sneak into the village.

And so a young girl, around 12 or 13 years old came strutting through the gates like she owned the place. Stretching and listening to the loud Pop' of her back she took a look around. 

"You know," the mystery female trailed off, " when i desided to hide up in that tree for hours on end, and dropping down when those idiot chunin this village called guards left there post for some stupid exhibition match to something, i expected to be at least a bit more impressed." she sighed regaining her slouched but alert posture. "this ain't nothing but a big city from back home! hidden village my ass this place is about as hidden as blood in in snow field." making an obnoxious tsk' sound she set off down the street.

hopping up on one off the many roof tops in Konoha she looked around before spotting her target . The local Hospital.

 "Cant be helped i s'pose, need to restock on medical supply, running out of stuff for my poisons." unconsciously brushing her hand across her ninja pouch that rested on her side. "well at least with this exam going on i wont meet near as much resistance, tch' you'd think that security would be tighter with foreign  ninja in the village not a ghost town. ether these people are way to trusting or way to cocky"

Hopping along the rooftops the stranger speedily made her way to the hospital. The central point of all medical/ poisonous materials are held and acounted for.

"Man I hate hospital's !" The groan left her throat before she could stop it, or even bother to try. 

Taking a lap around the large building to find a opening, because come on the front door is just so boring why bother when you have enough muscle to scale a mountain. Around the west side of the building there seemed to be a third story window left open as could be seen by the fact the curtains were billowing in an invisible breeze.

Pumping a minimal amount of Chakra to her legs she leaped up and snagged the nearest windowsill and useing the protruding frame as a hold to pull her self up within range of the next window. Having to pause every once in a while as what's left of the graveyard staff passed by said windows and waving to the ever confused patience of whatever  hospital room she happened to be hanging outside of.

Arriving at the target window she swung herself inside and landed in a crouch on top of one of the beds where, Meer inches from her toes, lay a green haired girl around her age with a regulated breathing mask hanging just over her nose and ending at her chin.

Curiosity ruled the strangers actions as she grabbed the clipboard off the wall and began to decipher the doctors scribbles. "Poison hu? Metal based.. OH I've seen this stuff when I made a trip to the land of stone!" She snapped her fingers in realization before thinking again "she seems familiar? Hummmm"

Staring intently at the girl in front of her. "now then.. um "picking up the clipboard she read " Aurora, sheesh what a girly name, where do I know you from?"

"I don't think I know anyone with green hair. Um hold on " the village invader not so gently pryed the girls eyes open "gold eyes hu?now where have I seen those . Hummmm hey didn't the Riakage have gold eyes" (I know this is not true and was originally going to make to so the Raikage s mom had gold eyes and it skipped a generation but that seemed to complicated)

"Raikage, Raikage.. " she not so silently mused. "Oh I got it there was that old missing child poster I found a few years back! What did it say again, kidnapped by Iwa.. daughter of the Raikage,  princess of kumo. Ya I think that's it"

Coming to this conclusion she turned back to the village outside the room, having heard a commotion a minute or so earlier. Just in time to make out a Giant snake crash through the village walls.

"Well that's not good..." she blinked pulling out a syringe and promptly stabbing it into the unconscious girls shoulder "looks like it's time for you to wake up now greeny."
--------------------------------'-----------------------------
Ace POV

Opening my blurry eyes from my dream world I was welcomed to an all white room with bleach smelling blankets. "Ugh not the hospital again how unyouthful" blinking once more I could just make out the presence of a silver haired child. "Hey kid what you doing here?"

An irk mark apreard on the now fuming silveret. "I'm not a child you butt. I'm 13!"

"Oh hehe" I moved to scratch my neck only to find my arm pinned to the bed. "Sorry your just so short it's cute! You can't blame me"

"I can and I will" she stranger above me pouted "just watch me blame you... this is my blamey face!" 

Sitting up and quickly breaking my restraints causing the girl to jump off her pearch beside me, and stretched. "What your name anyway and why am I here in this unyouthful place?"

"Oh right my name is sam and a cording to the report you where poisoned. I just administered a sort of supers sent that should hold off the metal in your system for a good 24 hours. Then you'll most likely pass out again. Though by that point the poison should be out if your system and strait out your digestive tract. " she mused as if she had forgotten I was there for a sec, "I can't believe those fools didn't realize that if you had just used the bathroom regularly this stuff would gave just worn out in a few days"

At this point I had zoned out not understanding a single fancy word she was saying. Some went even that long like what the heck is a tract? Boy I hope this isn't gonna very on a quiz somewhere.

"Anyway Aurora you should probably get going while I realize stock my... Um medical supplies ya that's it"

"Oh you know my name, but please call me ACE THE EVER SO YOUTHFUL GOLDEN DRAGONFLY OF THE VILLAGE HIDDE- umf" my statement was cut off by a hand over my mouth.

"Yeash I liked you better unconscious." Sam shook her head "as  much as I'd love to hear your rant Ace, you might need to get out there and join your fellow shinobi." As she said this I followed her pointing hand to the window to find my precious village under attack. 

"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THIS EARLIER!!!" I jumped up rushing around the room "where did those nurses put my close this time!" By the time I had found them under a nearby chair I found my silver haired companion gone.  Eh she must have joined the battle already

And with that thought in mind I jumped out the window changing on the way down. After all a invasion is no place to worry about decency.